Snarky and T-TTC

My dumb story from yesterday

So I ran to the super market in the morning to get a few things.  When we got back, I wanted to take the kids for a walk, so I ran in the house real quick to put the stuff in the fridge, then went back outside, locking the door behind me...and leaving my keys on the table.  Cue panic.  Thank God the automatic locks on my car hadn't engaged yet, so Tommy and Megan weren't stuck in the car.  But we were locked out. Needless to say my H wasn't thrilled.  One visit from a locksmith and $220 later we were back in. Pretty expensive mistake, haha.  I seriously felt so stupid. I always put my keys in my pocket, don't know why I threw them on the table.

Now you can laugh at me ;) 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: My dumb story from yesterday

• I know its not the same and by no means am I comparing your children to my puppy but I locked myself out with him earlier this week. Thankfully I had my cell phone on me so I could call DH. He wasnt too happy about having to leave work to let us in.

I call it my "blonde moment" for the day. lol

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yikes! Glad your LO's didn't get locked in the car! We have a spare key hidden in our garage and I've had to use it a couple times!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in constant fear of locking myself out. I can't laugh or karma will get me.
  • Oh man! I can totally see that happening to me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My car has the keypad entry thing. I love it. Never wanna go back to cars without it. Now, if we could just get our houses to do that too!
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"