April 2013 Moms
Options

Kind of bummed about halloween

I'll be the first to admit it, I'm a big chicken. I love going to all of the haunted houses around and getting super scared. I've literally crawled out of them before because I am sooo scared. Anyways looks like I won't be doing any of that this year. It's probably not a good idea to put the baby under that kind of stress.

What are all of you doing for halloween? This is my first so I don't have any other little munchkins to take trick or treating (cant wait till I do!). Any fun costume ideas? I've been trying to come up with one but right now I'm at that, is she fat or pregnant stage. hopefully the bump pops a little more by that time.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Kind of bummed about halloween

• Options
    I think we are just going to have a scary movie fest. Normally, we all go dressed up to a bar downtown and have a booze fest. Ha. I guess that is not happening this year. 
  • Options
    I have a little guy, so we are all dressing up as Pirates together and taking him to a few neighbors for trick-or-treating, then we'll come back and pass out candy at our house. ;) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had been planning to go to Universal Studios halloween Horror Nights since before I was KU but obviously I don't want to put the baby through that kind of stress either.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm alittle bummed out too, but me and my husband are going to make the best of this and dress up as a dead pregnant bride with a knife sticking out of my bump and a dead husband. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Halloween is our anniversary and Charlie's birthday, so we're probably going out to dinner. The town's trick or treating is the night before, so we'll probably go out for a little bit. :-)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    What a silly thing to complain about. There are plenty of infertile people who would LOVE to have this problem.  It's Halloween.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

photo bible.gif
  • Options

imageLargeMargeSentMe:
    What a silly thing to complain about. There are plenty of infertile people who would LOVE to have this problem.  It's Halloween.

Jeeez!  

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    Sorry but it just seems kind of silly to complain that you can't go through a haunted house. 

BabyFetus Ticker

photo bible.gif
  • Options

imageRavenlovesZeek:
    I'm alittle bummed out too, but me and my husband are going to make the best of this and dress up as a dead pregnant bride with a knife sticking out of my bump and a dead husband. :)

How fun!! My husband and I have been thinking of doing something similar. I was thinking of taking like doll parts and making them come out of my t-shirt (like baby is trying to escape).That is if I'm showing more by then. =]

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

haha that sounds sooo awesome! xD I kinda want to steal your idea but I will resist the temptation! I hope you have tons of fun! 

BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imageLargeMargeSentMe:
    Sorry but it just seems kind of silly to complain that you can't go through a haunted house. 

Seriously? 

In that sense it'd be silly to complain about anything. I mean I went through 2 IVFs and 3 FETs and 3 years of trying to get pregnant... and am I grateful that I'm pregnant? Hell yes. Am I a saint who never complains about anything pregnancy related? No.

Some things about pregnancy are worthy of "kinda bummed" status. I'm kinda bummed that my morning sickness took the form of projectile vomiting every time I cough. I'm kinda bummed that I had to take my GTT early- it was pretty disgusting. If I liked haunted houses or roller coaster rides? I'd be kinda bummed I couldn't participate.

Would I wish to not be pregnant so I could go enjoy my raw sushi and diet coke? Oh hell no. But I am a little sad that there is super tasty raw fish delivery to my doorstep and I can't partake in my favorite salmon rolls.

No need to drag out the "be grateful" card on birth month boards though- everyone here is pregnant.

Friends for 17 years. Married 10. TTC since Jan 2009.
    3 IVFs, 4 FETs, 11 transferred embryos, 3 losses (c/p, 6w, 17w)
    2012: Lost "Peanut" at 17weeks to PTL/IC.
     Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2013: IVF#3/FET#4  Elisabeth CJ born April 30, 2014
    Cerclage, P17, and 3 months of bed rest brought us our Rainbow.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
     Dum spiro, spero.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"