Trying to Get Pregnant

Buff guy, deisel sperm & oral sex= Preggo!

Today I spent the day with my 16 1/2 year old niece.  We were at lunch and she was talking to me about a girl in her class that was pregnant and she said she needed to ask me a private question.......(the cool Aunt was visible, but inside I was freaking out! lol!)

She says that the girl who was pregnant told her that she never had sex with a boy, just oral and 4 months later she was pregnant and she got pregnant because this guy was really buff and had deisel sperm that made it all the way from her stomach to her uterus.

So my niece wanted to know if this was true because she and her boyfriend had done oral and she was really scared that she could get pregnant too.

It took all I had not to bust out laughing!!!! LMAO! If only it were that easy! Just swallow and poof you're preggo! Haha!!!

I answered her question and explained everything to her (except the parts about how difficult it can be to get pregnant because I still want her to be scared! lol!)

WTF!?!?!?! Is this what Teen Mom is teaching teenagers these days???!!! Do parents not have "The birds and the bees" talk any more or are teenagers just that stupid? Dont they have Sex-ED in school anymore?

EDIT:  Just for clarity my niece undertands sex and how you get pregnant.  But she is an impresionable teenager and was questioning if what this girl told her could be true.  My brother and SIL are great parents and she is a great kid. 

This post was for amusement and was meant to be funny!! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Buff guy, deisel sperm & oral sex= Preggo!

• Haha that is too funny!! So crazy what kids think can happen though...
  • This is hilarious! 

PS-I just read your siggy and have my fingers crossed for you!! 

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• Loading the player...
  • WOW! And Sex-ed classes dont really inform you much anymore. But if they do teach you anything they do tell you this CANT happen.

But like you said "if it were really that easy" Also Teen mom is a JOKE

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • OMG!! HAHA...... sorry you had to have that conversation! I am scared for when DS becomes older. BTW... what the hell, WAY TO MUCH SHIZ all up in there.... to much info, please edit.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's scary that at 16, almost 17, these kids have so little understanding!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagesarahbeth27:

This is hilarious! 

PS-I just read your siggy and have my fingers crossed for you!! 

Thank you :)

• I wonder how they think twins and triplets happen?!?! Glad you could help her understand.
  • imagekerischrader:
    OMG!! HAHA...... sorry you had to have that conversation! I am scared for when DS becomes older. BTW... what the hell, WAY TO MUCH SHIZ all up in there.... to much info, please edit.

OMG too funny! After I posted I went back to look at the post and said to myself "My god my siggy is out of control!" So I went and made it shorter.  And now I just read your post :) 

• While this is funny, I'm a little disturbed that a 16 1/2 year old doesn't know how sex works...
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Hahaha, if only it were that easy!
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageBeth&Derek:

Wow. 16 1/2 (11th grade?) and she didn't understand how getting pregnant works? Yikes.

THIS.

Im also kind of *side eye'ing* her parents. 

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLoppy19:

I totally thought this was a BFP announcement and came in wearing my snarky suit.

I'm glad you could explain it to her. I hope you included a lecture about STI/HIV

LOL! After I posted this I saw the other post that was MUD and thought that everyone was going to think this was another MUD post! :)

My niece and I had a long talk about sex, safe sex and most important her future.  She's a really good kid but apparently very niaeve.  I told my SIL she really needs to have more open conversations with her.

• imageJGior1031:

imagekerischrader:
    OMG!! HAHA...... sorry you had to have that conversation! I am scared for when DS becomes older. BTW... what the hell, WAY TO MUCH SHIZ all up in there.... to much info, please edit.

OMG too funny! After I posted I went back to look at the post and said to myself "My god my siggy is out of control!" So I went and made it shorter.  And now I just read your post :) 

Ummm, yea... Sorry if I was to snarky! I was just like, WOAH... To much to handle after a Girl's night out  with lots of good wine :)

• imageBeth&Derek:

Wow. 16 1/2 (11th grade?) and she didn't understand how getting pregnant works? Yikes.

Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me since I graded a multiple choice test a few weeks ago where a student matched "ovary" with "male sex cell" Confused  (Although I'm pretty sure this student was just randomly writing letters in and not actually reading the questions)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagehawkeyes32:
    imageBeth&Derek:

Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me since I graded a multiple choice test a few weeks ago where a student matched "ovary" with "male sex cell" Confused  (Although I'm pretty sure this student was just randomly writing letters in and not actually reading the questions)

Lol, I so used to do that... (match random letters to questions... )WAY back in the day! :p

• Haha! OMG...too funny.  If only it was that easy, blow job= pregnant
  • imagekerischrader:
    imageJGior1031:

imagekerischrader:

Ummm, yea... Sorry if I was to snarky! I was just like, WOAH... To much to handle after a Girl's night out  with lots of good wine :)

No snark taken :) It made me laugh that I had the same reaction to my siggy! Great minds think alike Big Smile

Wine and a girls night out sounds so good! Hope you had a good time!

• If blowjobs could equal babies, I think all of our men would be way more into ttc and the average number of children per household would be much higher!
    One DD born 9/23/13.
    We're one and done!
  • This doesn't surprise me. I worked with a 22 year old who was in school to be a paramedic. She didn't know that women have two ovaries or two kidneys. Thank goodness she is no longer choosing that career path.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• I'm glad you were there to help her out. Teenagers are super impressionable and even if they cop out the kids who are spewing lies they still tend to think about the lie and it confuses them. I have 3 16yo cousins and a 19yo cousin. The conversations I have had with these girls would blow your minds!!!! I love my girls but holy cow are they gullible.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• imagecomeongetdown:

that's why i don't swallow, my husband has diesel sperm and i don't wanna get a stomach baby

lolol  jk... your post made me laugh out loud for real :) 

haha this made me laugh!

• It's amazing what teens are "learning" these days. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • No wonder I'm not pregnant.  My husband has Unleaded sperm :(
  • imagekarda2011:
    No wonder I'm not pregnant.  My husband has Unleaded sperm :(

LMAO! Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards