November 2012 Moms

Thirsty Thursday!!

If you could have anything in this world to drink, in front of you, RIGHT NOW...what would it be?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thirsty Thursday!!

• oops! forgot to answer!

Mine would be spiked, hot apple cider :)

• i want some hot cocoa.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OOOO!! I like this one!

There is a 3-way tie for me:

Pumpkin Beer

Pumpkin Pie Martini

Or a nice glass of champagne

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekissmii:
    i want some hot cocoa.

had some last night. with a mint in the bottom :)

• hahaha, it's 11 in the morning here (almost 12) BUT since today sucks, I would have a pina colada from cheddar's.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh goodness.... Thirsty Thursdays will not go over well for me, I can tell now.

Red Fanta

White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with Caramel

Big huge glass of Moscato wine

Frozen Sangria Swirl Margarita

Oreo cookie ice cream shake

Crying

• A ginormous margarita on the rocks with extra salt.

I miss margaritas Sad

Please pardon any typos -- I'm typically bumping from my phone
    V|V TSP V|V
    imageimageimage
    * Lindsay Chase is going to be a big brother in August! *
  • A Mimosa, or a strawberry daquari. Mmmmmm.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageni077169:
    hahaha, it's 11 in the morning here (almost 12) BUT since today sucks, I would have a pina colada from cheddar's.

Just imagine yourself in a place where the clock looks like this :) Lord knows we all are!!

• MOJITO... preferably on the beach!
  • Please, don't judge me by my cheap taste in wine. And I would totally put a few ice cubes in the glass, too. Because I am that klassy. haha!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Definitely a bloody mary. Mm.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLuckyMissus:

Please, don't judge me by my cheap taste in wine. And I would totally put a few ice cubes in the glass, too. Because I am that klassy. haha!!

I do ice cubes, too!!

I would have a massive glass of a nice South African Chenin Blanc. Maybe with a little seltzer in it (as well as the aforementioned ice cubes). Mmmmmmmm.

image"">image"">imageimage

• Raspberry Mojito - Brandy Old Fanshioned Sweet with 2 Olives - an entire bottle of Malbec
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The $90 bottle of Bordeaux I purchased at a trade show the day before I found out I was pregnant.  I know I can have a little bit, but I am not opening an expensive bottle of wine for a "little bit."  Mama needs the big glasses for that bad boy.
  • A frozen Berry Margarita from Bdubs!! I miss those!! :(
    BabyName Ticker
  • haha we sound like a helluva party!

• I have to say that the Pumpkin Pie Martini looks amazing, but what I could really use right now is a 5 Hour Energy. Our company's CIO is in the office today, so I was in at 5:30 this morning to prep for his visit. And, of course, last night was one of those nights when I stared at the clock until nearly 1:30AM.
  • A nice, ice cold pint of LakeFront Brewery's Pumpkin Lager. I WANT!!!!

• I can't just pick one:

- a glass of FIL's amazing homebrew wine, that he gave us a whole case of for our anniversary three days after I got my BFP. It's been calling me from the basement since March.

- a pumpkin beer. DH has made it a little game to teach me to drink beer, so he makes me sample every kind and pick the ones Turns out I'm just a beer snob. Last year I had this one that tasted like liquid pumpkin pie. I want.

- Something fruity and frozen and in a glass the size of my head. A pina coloda, a margarita, a strawberry daquiri... mmmm. Oooohhh a pina coloda with a strawberry daiquiri swirl, like they used to make at Margaritaville. I was so bummed when that place closed...

• A strawberry margarita with a lime and sugar around the rim in a big frosty margarita glass.  Big Smile

• A very large, ice cold pour of Drunkin' Pumpkin Ale from Wynkoop Brewery (local Denver brewery).  YUM.
  • Cherry Dr. Pepper from Sonic; yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A frosty root beer float with extra ice cream.  I have GD and haven't had anything but water and milk for over 60 days.
  • Today my choice would be a tall Woodchuck on draft. :)

• Is a BOTTLE of Cabernet too much to ask?!  :)  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Oktoberfest from the local brewery!

Haha, my username should read "3Girlsand1BoyMama"...with #5 on the way!  (and then we're done.)

Me, 33, DH, 32  DDs 9, 7, 4 and DS 2.  EDD #5 4-29-15

BabyFruit Ticker

• image143BabyCakes:

oops! forgot to answer!

Mine would be spiked, hot apple cider :)

This please and thank you!
  • imageladybugsmum:

Today my choice would be a tall Woodchuck on draft. :)

OMG, that sounds GOOD :-)  I change my choice to this! 

• imagejenneason:
    Is a BOTTLE of Cabernet too much to ask?!  :)  
    a BOTTLE?! absolutely not. I mean, you need SOMETHING to hold the wine Wink

• Apple Cider sounds pretty good. But I would want it fresh pressed from an orchard. None of this bottled pasteurized crap in the store.

Jack in the box Oreo Milkshake (thanks Rachel, now I will have to wake up hubby and send him to get it before his shift starts :P)

Mexican Martini

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What I want, I couldn't even have non-pregnant :(  my favorite pumpkin beer (Screaming Pumpkin Spiced Ale) was bought out last year and they didn't brew it this year.  

A local restaurant chain, Eat N Park, has a Pumpkin Spice milkshake right now and because of GD, I can't have it.   

~ Single Mother by Choice ~ IUI with donor sperm - BFP on 2nd attempt! BabyFruit Ticker
  • A TALL frosty glass of Sierra Nevada Summerfest or a sex on the beach!!! Don't know why the second one sounds so good but it does!
  • image143BabyCakes:

imageni077169:
    hahaha, it's 11 in the morning here (almost 12) BUT since today sucks, I would have a pina colada from cheddar's.

Just imagine yourself in a place where the clock looks like this :) Lord knows we all are!!

Hahaha, now that song is stuck in my head.... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"