April 2013 Moms

morning sickness sucks + rant

So today i had my first experience with moring sickness (pardon, all day sickness) and oh. my. god. was it horrible! i threw up twice at work and i feel like i have a fever.i just feel like i have the flu. I thought i was home clear of morning sickness because i am entering my my 2nd tri, but nooooooo! i threw up and i have the chills.i hope this is a one time thing. I could this just be a flu???????  because this is horrible!

On top of feeling sick, my fiance is coming home from afghan next week, i am getting married in 3 weeks (terrified to speak in front of so many people for the ceremony), being pregnant, horrible night terrors, and telling work im pregnant. Am i being a whiny baby or does this sound like alot for someone to handle? Oh on top of everything my 7 month old english bulldog puppy is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: morning sickness sucks + rant

• It sounds like morning sickness. I have found pregnancy so far to be a lot like having the stomach flu. Sucks.

It sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Try not to stress as it isn't good for either you or baby. Maybe you should tell you work now to get it over with? They might surprise you and be really supportive.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know ms is hard to deal with alone. Not including all the other things on your plate have you asked ur doctor about nausea patched it may get you through a little easier
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That IS a lot to deal with.  Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Wow. That is a ton to deal with right now. Yes, that sounds EXACTLY like my morning sickness. Out of left field you get an odd feeling and then suddenly get hot and throw up. Immediately after throwing up, it's chills. I've noticed it helps to sit down and close your eyes for a few minutes when you feel like that.
  • I have never gotten the chills with MS. And 13 weeks would be very late for it to start. I think you may have a tummy bug.

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I typically feel a little better right after getting sick. But I have also felt a little feverish too sometimes, usually before.
    Good luck with the upcoming wedding! That is a lot to handle.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"