October 2012 Moms

Anyone else really hoping to go into labor in time for their baby to be born tomorrow - for the sole reason that this would be an awesome birthday? The only better birthday this year would be 12.12.12, which fortunately isn't going to happen for any of us.

I've received at least 10 texts/emails/voice mails so far today from friends and family telling me I should really try for this - as if I have a choice in the matter.

D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 10.11.12

• I'm having my scheduled C-section tomorrow.. love the date! 
    DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVegasbb:
    I'm having my scheduled C-section tomorrow.. love the date! 

Fun!  That's great you got to pick that date. 

D & R were born at 37w5d.

• As much as I really would love this day and think it is awesome and would love to get this LO out. DH's little cousins bday is tomorrow so although I know I cant help the matter if she were born on someone elses bday I hope it doesnt happen
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's like no chance that I'll go into labor tomorrow, but I am actually glad about that--private recovery rooms at my hospital are first come first served, and I'm guessing there may be a bunch of scheduled inductions tomorrow which would make it even more difficult for me to get a private room. But I hope all you who want 10.11.12 get it--it is a VERY cool birthday :) 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • I think it would be neat, but more for the fact that my birthday is the 10th and my DH's is the 11th.

ETA: our birthday's are in different months, those are just the days.
    boots badgePhotobucket BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just thinking about this! I've still got two weeks so it's unlikely, but hey, I'll be okay with it if she decides she wants to come early!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope so. I'm past my due dateit was yesterdayand it would be nice for this baby to come out tomorrow! I've been having cramping and contractions since yesterday but not often enough to go in. So come on baby!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been having contractions all day and would love it but...likely not!

• Yes! I am crossing my fingers that I'll go into labor late tonight or early tomorrow morning! that would just be so cool!
  • Sitting getting a pesopedi right now, in hopes of, but at yesterdays appointment I had zero progress, so it's not gonna happen
  • I would LOVE to deliver tomorrow!  I also suspect that L&D might be a little full because other people probably think it's a good bday, but a girl can dream, can't she?
  • Me!!! I tried to schedule my induction for Thursday morning but the hospital wouldn't allow it because I'm not technically 41 weeks until Friday. Boo. I'm pulling out all the stops tonight.
    imageimage
    Me: 29 DH:30 married 6/5/10
    DS: 10/12/12 via ECS (blood clot in umbilical cord)
    BFP 1/25/14 mc at 6 1/2 weeks  EDD: 10/4/14
    BFP 4/10/14 mc at 4 1/2 weeks  EDD: 12/15/14
    BFP 5/14/14 mc at 5 1/2 weeks  EDD: 1/20/15
    BFP 8/28/14 *please, please stick*  EDD: 5/10/15
  • I'm at the point of not caring anymore.  I'm just tired.  I have a feeling this babe is in it for the long haul.
  • I have always thought about it and would love my girl to come on this date. Probably won't happen though. (still keeping my fingers crossed)
  • This was my due date, but my daughter though last Wednesday would be more fun and broke her water so she could come out and play.
  • I'm actually hoping for today but being that there are only 8 hours left today I don't think it'll happen.  Perhaps tomorrow - I've been feeling like she's going to come very soon.
    Aaden18mos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Addie NewbornBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My csection/due date was tomorrow but baby came 6 days early! I was super psyched for the cool birthday. Oh wellhe is pretty darn cute regardless of his bday :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Like others I'm very hopeful, but not exactly optimistic about it.  It's still early for me and LO has made no signs that she's ready to come out.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's my due date! I'm not getting my hopes up though.

• I'm already three days late and am starting to feel contractions. It's a very real possibility that he will be born tomorrow!
    the things Jager will do to you - knocked up since 01/01/2012
  • I want it! Due date was last Friday, induction will be 10.12.12. That one is cool. I can't wait to meet my baby no matter what the date!
  • I prefer even numbers but tomorrow is my EDD. Guess we'll see.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• I was having contractions earlier that seemed like they were building up... annnnnd then they stopped.  I have been thinking this little lady would be making a late appearance anyway, but it sure would be cool!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • I was shooting for this date the entire time.  I would have been exactly a week late so I was going to ask for an induction for then.  However, my baby had other plans!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would love for, and really, really REALLY hope today is the day!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• I can only imagine how packed L&Ds all over are today, so I'm completely content waiting until this weekend for LO to arrive.  Our hospital is already busy enough due to a few other area hospitals closing their L&Ds recently.   

I was doing my OB rotation the fall of 2010 and remember what it was like for 10.10.10 - we even had a doctor who scheduled a c/s that morning so the baby was born at 10:10 on 10.10.10.  It was pretty obvious it was all planned - it was a SUNDAY.  How many doctors schedule surgery on the weekend, much less a Sunday morning?

My cousin went in to be induced last night so she'll have the 10.11.12 baby in our family.  DH and I can wait a few more days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"