April 2012 Moms

Anyone still in 0-3 clothes?

Admittedly, E is one of the younger babies of the board, since she is a May 2nd baby, but still!  I'm SO tired of her 0-3 selection.  I didn't think she was really THAT small, but apparently she must be.  She was 13 pounds at 4 months.  (she hasn't been weighed on a dr.'s scale since then)

Anyone else?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone still in 0-3 clothes?

• Um...no. We are in 6-9 month over here.Tongue Tied
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • yep.  elric was 11 lbs 13 oz at his 4 month.  he's little bitty but growing enough! he'll have his 6 month checkup oct 25th i think and i'm guessing he'll be around 13-14 lbs by then.  he's grown a lot the last month or so and finally gettin chubby little legs!
  • Loading the player...
  • DD just turned 6 months and is still not 13 pounds!  We were excited she hit 12lbs at her appt last week :)  She wears 3 months in onesies...and still can't wear the 0-3 months shoes I have for her. 

They are just growing at their own pace :)

• imagesoftskate31:

try some of your 3-6 stuff.  You might be surprised at what fits.  Things get stretched out, others shrink, so the 3-6 clothes may actually fit well enough to wear a few pieces. 

Whenever I go up a size I'm always surprised at how well the next size fits, even though the last was just barely too small. Plus if the outfit has a onsie and pants, they can easily wear a size bigger. Go have fun with your  3-6 month clothes! Baby dress-up is one of my favorite parts of the day. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies, good to know we're not ALL alone.  :)

We've done the great closet switchover, simply because I only had a few "cold weather" 0-3 pieces, so I kept those in the closet.  Things that have bands at the sleeve, and cuffs at the bottom do okay in the bigger size, so we've moved on.  I guess I'm just amazed at how well the 0-3 fits.  It looks much better than the 3-6 tbh.  My boys both wore the "right" size at their age, so buying ahead was easy.  She is growing and healthy, and for that, I am always grateful!  Smile

• imageMrsA71208:
    Um...no. We are in 69 month over here.Tongue Tied
    same here
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No. We are in 12 month clothes! My little fatty is 18 pounds!
  • I put away our 0-3 clothes a couple weeks ago.  I wish I had done it sooner because his 3-6 stuff is mostly for warm weather and its cold here.  He didn't get use out of a lot of his jumpers and they were so cute too.  Sad

• We are in 12-18 months!  My fatty was 22lbs, 10oz (99 percentile) at his 6m checkup!  lol.  He just shot through the 3-6, and 6-9m clothes.  I was sad because he barely got to wear some of them.  Now I have to box them all up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • we are in size 6-12 in like gymboree and size 9 months otherwise. Shes 18lbs 1oz and 27"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 1/26/11 Missed m/c 3/4/2011 at 8 wks 6 days
    BFP#5 9/23/2013 EDD 6/5/2014...stick baby stick!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think the most important thing to realize is every baby is different and grows at different rates and that as long as she is healthy!

Taylina is in 6-12 Gymboree and 9-12 Children's Place but she is almost out of those already. 2 weeks ago I had her weighed and she was 17lbs 15oz, and 26 1/2 inches.

#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • We just moved Macy into 36, she still fit into her 03 but it was all summer stuff and I had to get a lot of fall/winter stuff so I just bought 36 so she would get more wear out of it, the 3 month stuff was just starting to get small. She is only 13 lbs
  • We missed out on using our warm weather 3 to 6 clothes, but I'm going to hang on to them, just in case! Who knows what size she will be in the spring at this rate!! although, I would be VERY surprised if they work next spring! Yay for healthy growing babies, no matter what their size!!! :

ETA sorry for all the exclamation points, I must be very excited. Insert embarrassed smiley here.
  • We are in 3-6.  Though she weighs a bit she is short and fit into her 0-3 a lot longer than I expected.  She is about 16lbs right now and 9mo is way to big on her.  Some of her 0-3 still fits but she's a bit too chunky for it.  She is short legged and longer bodied so clothing fits odd.  Apparently I was the same way.
  • My DD was born the same day as yours, 5.2. She's in 3-6 and 6 months in Carter's PJ's, onesies, etc. She's very tall though. At 4 months she was 14#2oz, and 26inches long. I just weighed her the other day and she was over 15. I would try some 3-6 stuff also. I think we've been in it since before 4 months. She needed the length though.

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
    DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
    DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac
  • DD can fit into some 3 month clothes, like Carters, although a little snug. Other brands that are labeled 0-3 don't fit her any more. The 6 month Carters are loose but fit.
  • imageMrsA71208:
    Um...no. We are in 6-9 month over here.Tongue Tied

Me too and even some 12 month stuff fits her, but definitely not pants in 12 month size.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Nope we are in 9 month clothes.

• DD is just now outgrowing most of her 0 to 3 onesies. The pants are way too short though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girl is a peanut - 12 lb 2 oz at her 4 month and she's short so she can still fit into some of the 0-3 month stuff (like Carters) But she also fits into 3-6 month stuff so it's kind of a crap shoot.  Like other posters said, try out the 3-6 months stuff, it probably won't be that big on her.

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • V was 12lbs 12oz and 23 inches at 5 months and she's in 3-6. I don't know how you're still in 0-3!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ours are almost 8 months now. They are 2122. They wear very little 9 month stuff, mostly 12 month or 1218 months. I can't imagine using 03 month or even 36 month stuff. Plus ours are like 6 months for thei adjusted age.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"