3rd Trimester
Options

husband wants it all the time

OK so I know some ladies would feel like this is blessing as their hubby's are either too scared that they might hurt their pregnant wife or they just aren't interested. Not to complain but I have the exact opposite problem. I want nothing to do with sex or anything else and that's all he thinks about. I am very lucky that he finds me absolutley beautiful but I sheesh at 33/3 days I don't want to! Period, end of story.

Re: husband wants it all the time

• Options
    Yeah, you suck Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hear you!  I am in the same boat, only that I have been like this pretty much my entire pregnancy and I think DH has pretty much given up.  I really feel bad and then even worse when I  realize that even AFTER baby is born we won't be able to do it at all for the 4-6 weeks after.  Poor guy!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I could have it twice a day, everyday, forever, I think I might be satisfied. I get it about every 3 days, def not enough.
    2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm glad my husband is still attracted to me but please give me a break.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    you suck. lol. consider yourself lucky, I wish my husband wanted it all the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DD, my husband was down at all hours. He may have gotten sex perhaps three times that entire pregnancy. It's not that I don't love him, or that I am just mean, but I am SO not in the mood. I was throwing up the 1st tri, exhausted the 2nd, and huge and uncomfortable the 3rd. I feel exactly the same with this LO and thankfully he just laughs and says "this isn't my first rodeo". 
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Trust me I know I am lucky but I don't feel like having sex every day. I can barely keep my eyes open at work so by the time I get home I just want to put on my comfy clothes and chill out. I haven't really had my normal sex drive the entire time I've been pregnant, I don't even think about it.
  • Options

imageburgergirl13:
    If I could have it twice a day, everyday, forever, I think I might be satisfied. I get it about every 3 days, def not enough.

YesYesYes

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options

I haven't had it since I was about 22 weeks....I would kill for 1 day a week right now.

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    I am not coordinated or lubricated enough to indulge my husband.  I have bad carpal tunnel in my wrists so I can't support my own weight or use my hands.  It's like a bad comedy routine.  He's actually been flirty, but forgiving which I'm grateful for.  I wish he was like that when I wasn't pregnant. ^_^  No one can go ALL the time.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I also have ZERO sex drive. I can't believe there are pregnant women out there that are actually interested in sex. My husband is being super supportive, and actually stopped trying a couple months ago, which I really appreciate. It's the last thing I need on my "to-do" list.

• Options

My sex drive has come and gone sporadically throughout this whole pregnancy.  It's hard because DH seems like he's recently been avoiding it because he feels like he's going to hurt the baby.  Plus, like PP said, it gets a little painful at times.  I've been hurting so much lately, so it's tough to find the right positions.  We can't do him on top, I get tired out if I'm on top, doggie style makes me feel floppy, so the only thing left is him standing and me at the edge of the bed.  And even then it's awkward because it's hard for me to bend my legs up, and it hurts to leave them just hanging.  

I'm just so nervous for after I give birth because I know once I heal it's going to be different down there, and I'm scared he'll be weirded out because I won't feel like "me" anymore, so I feel like we should get in as much time now as we can.  I also get nervous because I wonder if he's not trying to do me because he thinks I won't want to.  But I guess I could just ask him about that, huh? 

• Options
    My sex drive is sooo gone. Between my back and hip pain, my swollen ladyparts (sorry guys, tmi) and being super-duper itchy all over my body all the time, I just have zero desire. I am, however, excited to get back into the swing of things after this baby comes. Oh yeah, and its really hard to stay in the mood when I'm being kicked in the ribs or having my bladder head-butted. My poor husband... :(
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Options

imagemarlee323:
    you suck. lol. consider yourself lucky, I wish my husband wanted it all the time.

Agreed

• Options
    Husband wants it here. All day. Everyday. And he was such a Jackwagon at first about it and he's became more understanding. We had an agreement before I got pregnant we would love on each other 2x a week. And now he settles for 1x a week and a blow job or two.

I try to explain to him he's going to go 6 weeks minimum without a piece. I don't think he knows how long 6 weeks is.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemeganthechef:
    I'm in the same boat. I'm glad my husband is still attracted to me but please give me a break.

This. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yeeeah, i could use a week off lol

My problem is, when I want it, he's either not here or PASSED OUT snoring, or doing something else

And when he wants it I'm usually tired or sick or not in the mood

• Options
    Just joking, but wanna trade husbands?  I would love to have sex all the time and hubby is having difficulties.  It's been like 2 months and he's actually gone to the doctor b/c he thinks something is wrong.  Doc says he's fine. It's in his head.  Grrrrr.
  • Options
    My hubby is all for it too but we get close and can't find positioning and the baby starts moving and it all just weirds me out.  I feel his head moving so low that it makes me nervous and random bouts of lightening crotch don't help.  Thankfully DH settles for alternatives.
  • Options

imageStillharbor:
    Just joking, but wanna trade husbands?  I would love to have sex all the time and hubby is having difficulties.  It's been like 2 months and he's actually gone to the doctor b/c he thinks something is wrong.  Doc says he's fine. It's in his head.  Grrrrr.

Hahahaha I wish!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"