Parenting after 35

May I join?

I am just now 35, but would love to join you guys who are more my age, if you'll have me! I just had my miracle baby one month ago and am so enjoying being a parent and totally bummed I only have three more weeks of maternity leave left. TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: May I join?

• Welcome! It is a pretty slow board but a cool bunch from what I can tell!
  • Another newbie! I go back to work 4 weeks from today ... also totally bummed, but mainly I can't believe I have been out for 5 weeks already. Where has the past month gone???

Welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, you may join but it'll cost you. Got any cookies?
  • You have to display your "Child of the 80's" creditials.  Did you peg your pants, wear jellies, have a swatch, wear jams, love Journey?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanverth:
    You have to display your "Child of the 80's" creditials.  Did you peg your pants, wear jellies, have a swatch, wear jams, love Journey?

I definitely pegged my pants, had jellies and a swatch. I wasn't a Journey fan, more Madonna and Chicago. Oh, and I had a perm with mile high bangs and green eye shadow, if that is good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Welcome to the board!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi and welcome!
  • imagelovebug33:

imagevanverth:
    You have to display your "Child of the 80's" creditials.  Did you peg your pants, wear jellies, have a swatch, wear jams, love Journey?

I definitely pegged my pants, had jellies and a swatch. I wasn't a Journey fan, more Madonna and Chicago. Oh, and I had a perm with mile high bangs and green eye shadow, if that is good!

Yeah, you're in.  :)
    Congrats and welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevanverth:

I pegged my pants, wore jellies, but did not wear jams!  Liked Journey, but LOVED Duran Duran!  I am a bit past 35, but would like to check out this board a little more often :)  Had my first baby at 41 and it's been an awesome ride...so far!!  LOL

HI!!

Mayfaerie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"