Adoption

How's the weather where you are?

Just for fun, because fall has officially come to New England, and we're leaving for sunny SoCal soon. What's it like where you are?

Re: How's the weather where you are?

• Beautiful! Autumn is my favorite season!! We live in the mountains and I have loved watching all the leaves change. Unfortunately, my normally quiet area has recently become flooded with tourists due to the leaves changing. :)
    Happily Ever After is so much fun Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Visit The Nest! Married June 2007 Started TTC August 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Started Process to become Foster Parents September 2012
  • I guess it's ok. I love fall but hate the cold, and in a matter of 2 days we went from 70 degrees to 40 and it was a shock to my system.  Today it's back up to 50 and going to be mostly cloudy all day.
    TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Chilly!  It's definitely fall here.  The leaves are changing and the temps have been below 60 for the most part.  I think it was in the 30s this morning! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The front actually made it here, and it was 59 when I was walking the dogs. It's supposed to be back in the 90's tomorrow though.
    Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Poopy here in MN.

Cold, gray, and veeeeeery windy. 

But can't really complain because last week, for at least the first half, was exceptionally warm and sunny. Our weather right now, this time of year, is super manic.

:::FOLLOW MY HALF MARATHON TRAINING:::

:::Our Adoption Journey:::

Evan James was born 1/24/13 and matched with us 2/20/13. The LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
  • Here in beautiful Nebraska it is about 60 with sunny skies and changing leaves.  Great sunrise this morning, but we could still use some rain!

Born with TEF, but right as rain now! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's hot here in the south. Should be high 80's today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Chilly!!  I'm not sure what the temperature is, I'd guess somewhere in the 50s.  The leaves are gorgeous and fall is my favorite season so I'm happy!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Typical Pittsburghy weather here. Gray and cloudy, then suddenly sunny, then rain, then cloudy, then sunny again... I always say the weather here is bipolar.

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Well in South Bend, IN over the weekend it was raining and cold.  YUK! But today, it's still chilly (very much like fall), but the sin is bright and sunny.  It makes the nippy air not bad at all. :-)

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• The SF Bay area has beautiful weather right now. It's mostly sunny with a high around 70 so just cold enough for the air to feel crisp in the morning, but warm in the afternoon.
  • "sunny socal" here.... it's been miserably hot but the heat spell broke and we are now entering a beautiful Fall.. hope it sticks around.  Today is 82 and sunny.  Perfect in my book!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Well here the high has been 10 degress celcius (50) and it's been cloudy all day.  But the best of fall is over now here so I'm looking forward to winter.  The leaves are all changed and pretty much gone and the harvest is done and Thankgiving is today so now winter can come.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• Sunny and in the 90s here in AZ :o) The mornings are in the 60s by now though, so I enjoy spending time outside in the morning. Got to have breakfast on the back porch today. It was fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"