1st Trimester

Intro and 8wk2days Doppler =)

Hi Ladies, 

I've been lurking on the bump for a little over a year now. DH and I got married July 2011, but we've been together for 8 years. We live in Baltimore- DH is a grad student, I'm an RN. We started TTC this August and got our BFP on 9/6/12. 

I'm currently 8wks 2days along. I had purchased a Sonoline B Fetal Doppler last week but didn't have any success with hearing the HB until tonight!! I moved the wand around my belly for about 30 minutes just hearing the sound of blood through my own arteries when all of a sudden this quiet little hearbeat about 155bpm came up right above my pubic bone on the left side. My DH was sitting on the couch listening and could not believe it. It feels like such a dream!!

We have our first appt Tuesday and can't wait to see our little babe.

H&H 9 months to you all! =) 

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Intro and 8wk2days Doppler =)

• Congratulations On Ur Miracle!!
    I Can only imagine The Feeling u guys Had.
    I Was Wondering How Much u Paid For It And Where Dis You Get It. I've Been Wanting Since I've seen It on Pinterest. Lol

Congrats Again And Best Wishes!
  • Congrats!
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats & welcome :)

BFP #2: 08/23/12; EDD: 05/04/13 ~Please stick little one!!! DS born 05/09/13 at 40w5d

BFP #1: 05/05/12; EDD: 01/01/13; m/c: 05/21/12 ~Forever in our hearts~ 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary
  • I had no idea you could hear it that soon.  Im going to buy one now.
    TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog
  • Where did you get the doppler? & I had to be rude and ask, but if you don't mind, what was the price?
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Im looking on ebay.  They average anywhere from 30-50 and up but of course with ebay you have to bid on them.

TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog
  • Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting :)

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Congrats! I can't wait to be far enough along to use mine! I bought mine on amazon 2 years ago for around $50 I just looked for it and can't find it so I can't post a link.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eBay has some Buy It Now listings for a Sonoline B. I would not get worried or anxious if you do not hear a heartbeat with one before 12w, though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"