August 2012 Moms

I never thought....

I never thought I'd be a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, cosleeping mama. Of course, I never thought I'd enjoy being a 22 year old mother either. I guess there's really no point to this post, I'm just grateful for my little man. And amazed at how much babies make you realize who you are and what's important.

Re: I never thought....

• I never in a million years would have thought I'd totally love cloth diapering. Even two years ago I hated the thought of it. Things change. It's so great.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Same here. Breastfeeding hasn't worked out for us, yet I still persist. We're trying cloth diapering next week. And yes, this baby has slept with me. I have become far more "crunchy" in my older age. And a lot less afraid to try new things with the second baby. I used to be so rigid and regimented with my son. With this one, not so much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I deifinitely never thought I was going to be a mom of 2 by 25 but I wouldnt change a thing. I originally wanted to cloth diaper but just couldnt get myself to do it plus there really isnt any daycares that accept cloth diaper babies. *pouts* I always knew I would cosleep and bed share but I never realized how much I would love the bonding. Breastfeeding didnt work with my daughter because I wasnt persistent enough to find out why and I am so happy that I am with my son. I love knowing the bond.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefutureslady:
    I never thought I'd be a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, cosleeping mama. Of course, I never thought I'd enjoy being a 22 year old mother either. I guess there's really no point to this post, I'm just grateful for my little man. And amazed at how much babies make you realize who you are and what's important.

Same here!!  And, it's still surreal to me that I'm a mother of TWO babies now!

• I never thought I'd cosleep either, but in the middle of the day,mama needs a nap too. Plus, I'll admit it, I really just want to cuddle him.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imagefutureslady:
    I never thought I'd be a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, cosleeping mama.

Crunchy is the new hipster.

ETA: I never thought I'd bed share, but I LOVE it. DS sleeps in his crib at night, but in the am and naps... I love the cuddling.
    I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"