Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Breaking out like crazy :(

I have no idea what the deal is. It has to be hormonal because they are painful under the skin zits on my chin. I had perfectly clear skin all throughout my pregnancy and really up until now. (LO is 11 months). I have no choice but to wear make up and I know that probably just makes it worse. Anyone else dealing with this?? What works for you? I am thinking about going OFF of birth control to see if that helps. I've heard of stuff like chasteberry (vitamin) but I don't know if it is safe while nursing. I am still nursing but in the weaning process so I don't mind if all it does is lower milk supply.
kaylinsig1tubbab1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Compromise and Balance are key. JH.

Re: Breaking out like crazy :(

• I have totally random break outs and I hate it. My husband actually introduced me to this brand. You can get it at Bath and Body Works too but it is cheaper online. It is amazing. It has helped the acne on my chin SO much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am dealing with bad breakouts on my forehead and chin. The most painful ones are on my chin, maybe cystc? I'm not sure. I really don't want to visit the dermatologist and makea huge bill. I started to search online for home remedies and found one that suggests mixing aspirin and water to make a paste that you can rub onto the affected area and leave on for a few minutes. I'm unsure of how well it really works, but I'm trying it as I type this, so we'll see. Some things that work for others obviously won't work for everyone. It's so frustrating to be well out of my teen years, but still breakout as if I were a teen. 

• Loading the player...
  • I've had horrid acne all along. I have a routine with good products that should lead to perfect skin but hasn't. I've evn had 2 facials. If its still like this for more than a few months after weaning I'll be seeing a dermatologist.
  • imageSunnyD2011:
    I have totally random break outs and I hate it. My husband actually introduced me to this brand. You can get it at Bath and Body Works too but it is cheaper online. It is amazing. It has helped the acne on my chin SO much.

What's the brand?

• Heard ab the aspirin thing. Let is know how it works!! I'm all ab at home remedies bc I don't think any prescriptions work for hormonal acne anyway

• I had a similar post to this on the multiples board. I have always gotten the random pimples but I've never had acne like I do since having twins. Just as of lately it's been getting a little better. I use just super sensitive face wash (cetaphil) and then the clarasonic scrub brush to wash my face with. All of the acne stuff seemed to just make it worse for me.
  • I am also in the weaning process and have the same problem.. Hoping it will go away on it's own when LO is totally weaned.

Baby #1: m/c at 5 weeks (2011)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby #3: missed m/c found at 11.5 weeks (2013)
    Baby #4: missed m/c at 10 weeks (2013)
    Baby #5: m/c at 6 weeks (2014)
    Baby #6: Saw a heartbeat at 7w, baby stopped growing at 7w1d, found at 8w u/s : d&c  (2014)

Hoping for my lucky #7 (one last try!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"