April 2013 Moms

Jumping Jelly Bean :)

wow just got back from my 12 week ultrasound, and couldnt beleive how much our little bean now looks like a little baby :) he/she was bouncing around all over the place!! It was absolutly amazing and sure made the pregnancy feel so much more real!!! what an amazing feeling :) YAY :)
Trying To Conceive Since October 2010 October 2010 BFP :) -> November 2010 M/C @ 7weeks Clomid Cycle #1 July 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #2 September 2011 = BFN Clomid Cycle #3 November 2011 = BFN Letrazole Cycle #1 = January 2012 = BFN HSG February 2012- Growths in uterus both tubes open D&C March 2012- Remove Polyps SURPRISE BFP-August 15 2012 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Jumping Jelly Bean :)

• So amazing eh? I wish I could have my own personal ultrasound machine and just watch the little bean all day. Later you will really wonder what's going on in there LOL.
  • awh yey! such an amazing experience! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty cool feeling, huh?  :D  Makes it so much more real!
    One of my best friends ("B") offered to be our surrogate, and we're now expecting a baby in April 2013 after two cycles of natural IUI at the Jones Institute. For medical reasons, we are not biologically related to our unborn child. Yes, I guess that makes this a "planned adoption."

Waiting for our Miracle Baby, Carly Marie, Due April 24, 2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats!  It is an amazing feeling seeing LO on the screen.
    TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • I know, it's so amazing to see how active they are in there.  Hope they are enjoying the room now why they've got it :).  This past ultrasound was amazing; we could see all of their little toes, and it was even sucking its thumb!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • It is amazing! Congrats! At our NT scan we couldn't believe how much our LO was bouncing around and flailing those tiny arms and legs. Quite amazing how much movement is going on in there and I can't feel a thing yet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got my first ultrasound at 13 weeks 5 days and my baby was dancing! lol me and my husband were happy and laughing it was great! The baby was so active! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"