Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Halloween Costumes

So with the spooky holiday approaching, what are you all planning on dressing your LO one up as? I'm looking for ideas for my little girl who will be 11 weeks by then. TIA!

Re: Halloween Costumes

• Options
    We live in FL so I have to keep the heat in mind, but I'm having a terrible time finding anything for our LO. He will only be a month old at the time and he's already swimming in newborn sizes, any ideas on where I might find something?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a Minnie Mouse costume she wore for newborn pics, if it still fits. However, I feel it's kind of mean to dress my kid up in something uncomfortable when we aren't really going anywhere, so I got a cute tutu and shirt from Carter's that will most likely be her Halloween costume.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably been done a million times, but my LO is going to be a pea pod. It's a simple little green sack with a hat. Got it on eBay for $10. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is going to be a lamb. We have a hat and diaper cover and she'll get a l-s onesie and pants under it. DS has insisted on being a pumpkin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big brother wanted to be spiderman so we are going with a super hero theme. She is going to be Super Girl. I am buying a blue long sleeve onesie and making a red tutu. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dd is going to be a ladybug. It's normally much too hit here for those puffy costumes plus she is still firmly in 0,3m clothes so I am putting it together myself. I bought a black ls onsie, solid black legwarmers, a red with black polka dots rufflebutt diaper cover, a hat with antenna, and I am going to make the wing patches out of felt for her back.
  • Options
    I found a really cute giraffe costume on Carters.com for DS. They have a few costumes starting at NB sizes. We had to get 3-6 months. I'm obsessed with giraffes so when I saw it it was a no brainer :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought ds1 the monster costume from old navy and found a matching monster hat for ds2 on etsy. Etsy has lots of cute options.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    dd is going to be a leopard. I can't wait!!!
  • Options
    DD will only be about 6 weeks old on Halloween, But we plan to take her to my IL's neighborhood to go to the neighbors houses with DS. He is going to be a Cobra Ninja, and we got DD a Cute Ladybug Halloween Sleeper from Target comes with a newborn hat with antennae. DD is in preemie clothes still so hopefully by Halloween New born will be good enough, even the bunting costumes were huge for 0-6 mos.

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it."

• Options
    I can't wait! Halloween is my favorite holiday. DS is going to be a hot dog. The costume is the first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant.
  • Options

imageBaby Bouchard:
    We live in FL so I have to keep the heat in mind, but I'm having a terrible time finding anything for our LO. He will only be a month old at the time and he's already swimming in newborn sizes, any ideas on where I might find something?

Try NB Halloween pajamas. I saw ladybug ones at Target the other day complete with a matching little hat.  So cute!  They also had a skeleton set and just some regular halloween ones.  I also live in FL but I don't plan on being outside much, just taking DD to each of our family member's houses.  Where we live it's usually mildly cool after dark in late October (60's-70's).  Here's what DD is wearing:

• Options
    We were given a black cat costume, I'm thinking of wrapping a bunch of yarn around me and going as a ball of yarn :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"