Babies: 6 - 9 Months

We're using the Potty!!

Every night before my 8 1/2 old son gets his bath, I put him on the potty and he poops every single time!! I We're potty training my 2 year old and she told me that DS had to go potty one night so I put him on there as a joke and he pooped! Every night since then, almost a week now, he goes before his bath. I'm totally enjoying the one less diaper I need to change!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We're using the Potty!!

• That is unreal! Can he walk yet???

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• That's awesome! I've attempted Elimination Communication a few times and Asher has done it maybe five times because to be honest, I just don't have it in me right now.  Looks like you are off to a great start if that's something you want to try:)

Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Loading the player...
  • My pedi told us to get a potty and start training my LO. She swears we can do.it. she did most of her practice in other countries..and she says, "do you think they have diapers in Africa? "
  • Indifferent
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekalette:
    My pedi told us to get a potty and start training my LO. She swears we can do.it. she did most of her practice in other countries..and she says, "do you think they have diapers in Africa? "

I have a friend in Africa. I should ask her what it's like to not have any diapers for her baby.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
    There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Gonna take some time to do the things we never have

The wild dogs cry out in the night
    As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
    I know that I must do what's right
    As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
    I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

(Instrumental break)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagefuturesebss:

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you

(Instrumental break)

<3
  • But if you're from Africa, then why are you white?
    Photobucket BabyName Ticker
  • imagekmt1986:
    But if you're from Africa, then why are you white?

Oh my God, kmt1986, you can't just ask people why they're white.  

• imagekalette:
    My pedi told us to get a potty and start training my LO. She swears we can do.it. she did most of her practice in other countries..and she says, "do you think they have diapers in Africa? "

Of course they don't have diapers in Africa. It is a vast expanse of nothing, with no culture, civilization, or anything remotely modern.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsMincks:

imagekmt1986:

Oh my God, kmt1986, you can't just ask people why they're white. &nbsp;

But if you're from Africa, why are you wearing diapers?
    Photobucket BabyName Ticker
  • imagesalt78:

This was pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have 0 desire to dangle my baby over a toilet and hope he poops. Hell I don't even want to bother doing that with my THREE year old.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagefuturesebss:

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you

(Instrumental break)

Checking in on TB once every couple months: totally worth it for this.  ?

• No, we're still army crawling! No where near walking yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I never thought of EC, maybe I should give it a try. COuldn't hurt!
  • Isn't awful changing pull-ups? Puke!! I can't wait until this potty training thing is over for good.
  • imageMrsMincks:

imagekmt1986:

Oh my God, kmt1986, you can't just ask people why they're white.  

She can .. and she did...LOL  Hey there MissyM..  ltns hope you guys are doing ok  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesalt78:

imagekalette:

I have a friend in Africa. I should ask her what it's like to not have any diapers for her baby.

I tell ya, it's rough. What with all the running away from lions and cannibals and not having cloth or disposable diapers for the behbehs. 

ETA: I live in Africa and I approved this message. 

• imageMrsDizzyku:
    imagesalt78:

imagekalette:

I tell ya, it's rough. What with all the running away from lions and cannibals and not having cloth or disposable diapers for the behbehs. 

ETA: I live in Africa and I approved this message. 

DIIIIZZZZ!!!!!! <3  

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't get to "bump" it much anymore...but, durn, i am really enjoying seeing some familiar posters...and have i missed the fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageBreanneL24:
    We're semi-ECing as well! I love it especially since we use cloth diapers!

This.  Though, it was much easier before he learned to stand up and crawl away.  Now he has no interest in sitting on his little potty.  

And this is the most fun bump thread in many months.  Thanks, OP!

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekbruington:
    imagemabenner1:

imagekalette:

Of course they don't have diapers in Africa. It is a vast expanse of nothing, with no culture, civilization, or anything remotely modern.

Um, sarcasm??? I hope....

me too esp since it couldn't be farther from the truth...we have been ECing since 5 weeks...dd will go on cue (has beensince 6 weeks).  We have better days than others, but we use a lot less diapers that's for sure.  Plus it helps w her gas. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"