October 2012 Moms

~*~*Overdue October Moms Check-in*~*~

Who is still here?

Anything new?

How you doin?

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~*~*Overdue October Moms Check-in*~*~

• Who is still here? Sigh- I don't want to be here!

Anything new? Weird discharge, called the OB and the nurse wants me to move around and see if I can rule out AF. Feels like more contractions, but just tightening, no associated pain yet.

How you doin? Impatient

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? I bought a yoga ball a couple days ago- so bouncing, walking, spicy food- none of it works!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm still here - 40w 2d.  Still no progression, still high (at my appointment Tuesday he was at -4 station), still no MP or contractions.  I'm starting to get a little discouraged.  Last night my husband and I walked a mile, had sex, tried manual nipple stimulation (without the breast pump, though we *may* try the breast pump tonight), and acupressure on my ankles. Obviously none of it worked

Also, sidebar, today I went to get coffee and the girl at the drive through window asked me when I was due, I said two days ago and promptly started crying.  I'm pretty sure she didn't know what the hell to say after that.  She looked a little shocked... 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Who is still here? me, but I barely count b/c today is my due date.

Anything new? dilated 1 cm and the dr says my cervix is "very soft"

How you doin? doing my best to stay positive. I don't expect this LO to come anytime soon. I went 6 days over with DD and only had her then b/c my water broke (she still didn't want to come out... had to go in after her.)

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out?  not really. I'm on the fence as to whether or not I actually want to go through with my VBAC decision or go with another CS. the CS is a known fear, whereas I have no idea what labor and a vaginal delivery is actually like. And I want as many days as possible between DDs birthday and this LO's. (so far we're @ 7)

• imageiadanza:

I'm still here - 40w 2d.  Still no progression, still high (at my appointment Tuesday he was at -4 station), still no MP or contractions.  I'm starting to get a little discouraged.  Last night my husband and I walked a mile, had sex, tried manual nipple stimulation (without the breast pump, though we *may* try the breast pump tonight), and acupressure on my ankles. Obviously none of it worked

Also, sidebar, today I went to get coffee and the girl at the drive through window asked me when I was due, I said two days ago and promptly started crying.  I'm pretty sure she didn't know what the hell to say after that.  She looked a little shocked... 

oh and I've also been sitting on my exercise ball every day all day for a week.  Still. Nothing. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageiadanza:

Who is still here? ME! :(

Anything new? Not really. I got my membranes stripped today, one day overdue. OB won't talk induction until after our appt on the 9th.

How you doin? I'm fine. I'm just uncomfortable & frustrated. I want to hold my little boy, and I have no signs of labor.

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? Like I said, we got the membranes stripped. I have also been trying some of the OWTs: eating spicy food, Chinese food, pineapple, walking, and having sex as much as we can!

I've been more active in the facebook group rather than the bump the past couple of months, but it's good to know I'm not alone! I hope we all get these little ones out soon!!!

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • imageCraftyKayla:

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? Like I said, we got the membranes stripped. I have also been trying some of the OWTs: eating spicy food, Chinese food, pineapple, walking, and having sex as much as we can!

Wait... I've never heard of this Chinese food thing you have mentioned.... I need more info! :::heads over to google::: 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagembm1983:
    I wake up early in the morning with what i think are cramps, but its really just back and hip pain from having to lay down so awkwardly. 1 day overdue and baby is still very comfy in there.

I wake up in the morning with what I think are cramps and I get all excited, aaaaaaaaaand then I poop and it all goes away.  Poop pains = overdue mom mind f*uck 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I too have been MIA due to the FB group being more convenient. But i like feeling not alone in this!

Who is still here? I'm still here!

Anything new? As of yesterday I am 3cm dilated, with a favorable cervix, whatever that means.

How you doin? I'm so done! Anxious, tired and emotional!

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out?  Well trying the chinese tonight. Ive been walking and bouncing on the ball. I did try EPO, RRL tea, pineapple.

Love 3.1.00 | Marriage 8.6.11 | Sophia Nicole 10/8/12 | Alexander Brian 8/3/14

• imageiadanza:

imagembm1983:
    I wake up early in the morning with what i think are cramps, but its really just back and hip pain from having to lay down so awkwardly. 1 day overdue and baby is still very comfy in there.

I wake up in the morning with what I think are cramps and I get all excited, aaaaaaaaaand then I poop and it all goes away.  Poop pains = overdue mom mind f*uck 

LOL I am not over due yet, but I am sure I will join you ladies next week. This comment made me laugh so hard!!!! Poop pains = overdue mom mind f*uck totally made my day!
    BabyFruit Ticker  

• Still here.  2 days overdue.

Some cramping, sometimes long, sometimes short.TMI some new brown discharge... fingers crossed this is progress!! And slightly more "dropped"

Tired. And very ready to have LO.  Getting impatient playing the waiting game.

No.  As much as I want LO here, LO will come when they are ready.  But I am going to go to the library later, maybe it will spark something.

• I guess one thing to look forward to as an overdue mom is participating in this post....its the little things, right?! 

Who is still here? ME and a very comfy, relaxed internal baby

Anything new? I was so excited because I started having regular and painful contractions yesterday, that got closer and stronger overnight until about 5am today and then they stopped. DRAT!

How you doin? At my dr appt today I was 2cm dilated. I feel like crap and dont want to be at work anymore but it seems pointless to be at home and still feel like crap but use up my limited maternity leave, so Im dragging my butt in here everyday and hoping that no one calls me out on working at about 30% of my usual pace!

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? Nothing particular at the moment but Ive been researching acupressure...what do you think? anyone try it? it apparently works really well to start labor but the downside is, if you really arent ready for labor, you may not progress after the initial start and thus may require medical interventions you wouldnt have needed if you just let nature take its course. hmmmm.

As much fun as this post was, I hope Im not doing it again! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Come on out babiesssss!
  • imagekross605:

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? Nothing particular at the moment but Ive been researching acupressure...what do you think? anyone try it? it apparently works really well to start labor but the downside is, if you really arent ready for labor, you may not progress after the initial start and thus may require medical interventions you wouldnt have needed if you just let nature take its course. hmmmm.

Sorry my computer won't let me bold, but, last night my husband tried the acupressure points on my cankles and it didn't do anything.  My neighbor said she did acupuncture for her overdue baby and went into labor that night.  I'm not progressing at all though so I have a hard time believing that would be true for me.  But... it's totally worth a shot IMO. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Who is still here?  I'm here!  40 weeks and 3 days...this LO is super comfy in my hospitable womb.

Anything new?  My OB office went ahead and scheduled my induction for next Thursday.  They aren't too optimistic that I'll go naturally before then, but wanted something on the books so that I have a bed reserved.  Booo!!!

How you doin?  I feel okay, physically, but I'm tired of people asking if I've had the baby yet.  I'm also getting period-like cramps, only to realize a few minutes later that I need to poop.  Talk about contraction let-down!

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out? Not yet, but if LO is not here by next week, I'm going in for acupuncture to help with stimulating labor.

• Not technically "overdue" but what the hell, I'm still here!

Anything new?

No, nothing new...Same contractions daily, I wish they would pick up or go away already!

How you doin?

Uh, like crap, lol. I'm so ready for this kid to be born already! My emotions are all over the place.

Trying anything to get your little pumpkin out?

I tried pretty much all the OWT, and none of them worked...so at this point? No, I've given up.

• imageLBoogeyBride:

How you doin?  I feel okay, physically, but I'm tired of people asking if I've had the baby yet.  I'm also getting period-like cramps, only to realize a few minutes later that I need to poop.  Talk about contraction let-down!

Like I said earlier, poop cramps = overdue mom mind f*uck! It's the worst! Also, I'm in a constant state of pissing myself because I was so bad at doing my Kegals. And before anyone suggests it might be AF....  If it didn't smell like pee and I couldn't feel it coming from my pee hole I'd be concerned, but alas... pee

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"