Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Halloween Costumes

What is your LO going to be???

I can't decide if I want to do a theme for DH, DS & I or just dress DS up. I don't usually dress up but every time I see families dressed up it looks so cute! Definitely don't want to do a common theme though. This is harder than I thought!!!

VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Halloween Costumes

• imageCZW:

What is your LO going to be???

I can't decide if I want to do a theme for DH, DS & I or just dress DS up. I don't usually dress up but every time I see families dressed up it looks so cute! Definitely don't want to do a common theme though. This is harder than I thought!!!

DD is going to be a bumble bee this year. We don't dress up with her. 

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Both girls will be elephants this year.  I don't dress up and neither does DH. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is going to be a pumpkin. It's her last "baby"ish year, so I figured I'd have her do the cutesy thing. Next year, I want both the girls to be witches.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD decided DS was going to be a pirate this year, then thought she could be Izzy and he could be Jake from Jake and the Neverland pirates. An izzy costume is not much of a costume, so she has said maybe Tinkerbelle too. DH and I don't usually dress up, but we might go along with the pirate theme this year just to be fun.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • She is going as Abby Cadabby. She went crazy for the picture on the costume when we were shopping with DS. I decided she kinda 'chose' it. LOL. However, the costume in the store was pretty cheap looking so I'm putting one together for her and it looks so cute! Can't wait!
  • Bob the tomato from veggie tales. He loves them.
  • It's called Spiderina, but really it's just a witch. We do not dress up with DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD will be Abby Cadabby as well. I am making the costume, already made her a tutu! I am so excited!
  • A puppy. I got the costume from Amazon. We're not dressing up, thought at one point, we considered a Wizard of Oz theme with her as Toto.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I found DD's costume at Old Navy....she's going to be a cupcake! I can't wait! It's so cute!!! I thought about Abby Cadaby too but maybe next year. I couldn't resist the cupcake
  • I found a monkey costume on super-clearance last spring so that will be DD2's costume.  DH will be The Man with the Yellow Hat.

DD1 wants to be Tinkerbelle and I'll be her Peter Pan.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS is going to be a monkey and DD is princess Jasmine (Jasmine and Abu).  DH and I aren't dressing up though.
  • She will be a peacock this year.  Last year she was a skunk. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD was an organ grinder monkey last year... this year, she will be Minnie Mouse.

We do not dress up with her, however, we've decided that whenever we're expecting again, all of us are going to wear skeleton costume, and mine will be one a la etsy, like this: 

https://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=pregnant skeleton shirt&view_type=gallery&ship_to=ZZ&min=0&max=0&ref=auto2&explicit_scope=1

It will be awesome

• DD is going to be Curiosity (the Mars rover), yeah, we're nerds :)  I'd love to do a family theme, but I'm putting all of my time and effort into DD's costume.  I'll probably wind up doing what I do every Halloween lately since I don't have time (I work seven days a week from August to the end of October!) - pop in the fangs and be a vampire.  Again.  At least I have cool looking fangs...
  • My bf's LO decided she was going to be a black cat for halloween and I HAVE to be a witch. She was so excited, I couldn't say no.
  • DS will be a dragon for Halloween.

DH and I have been joking around with a GOT theme with me being Daenerys Targaryen (the Mother of Dragons) and DH being Jorah Mormont

We'll see if we actually get motivated enough to do that. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are both going as Minnie Mouse. 
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last year, DD was a monkey and we dressed as monkeys too. It was kind of fun.

This year, she is going to be a fairy or something (I got the costume last year because it was pretty, I am not sure what it is even supposed to be, nor do I really care), and I don't think we will dress up with her this year. 

• For those of you making Abby costumes, can you post any pix you are using for inspiration?  We were thinking that for DD too & I wasn't too fond of the one you buy!  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"