March 2013 Moms

Amazon Mom

Has anyone else signed up for this? I'm trying to get the hang of it, and am trying to decide on whether or not I should do the subscribe and save. So far (for those of you who have no clue about what I'm talking about), I've gotten 3 boxes of 200+ Pampers diapers for $37 each (this including tax shipping etc), and 4 boxes of 500-750+ wipes for $15 each. Anyone have any tricks to using Amazon Mom?
Been married since 2009.
Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
Several MCs
DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

Re: Amazon Mom

• I have signed up for it but really haven't used it yet. I did it on DH account since hes ghe one with prime. Those are really good deals you got. They did send me a coupon for like 20% off the other day. 

Sorry I want any help  

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • imageCinPitt:

I have signed up for it but really haven't used it yet. I did it on DH account since hes ghe one with prime. Those are really good deals you got. They did send me a coupon for like 20% off the other day. 

Sorry I want any help  

Just FYI Monday's are apparently the big baby clearance days. They have super specials running all day

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• Loading the player...
  • Oh thank you, I will be checking it out this Monday 
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker CafeMom Tickers
  • We haven't signed up yet but we are. We did the math last night and its well worth it, especially having two in diapers.

• Yes, I do Subscribe and Save, but not amazon mom. I don't want to spend the $80 a year (or whatever it is) for the shipping. And I get sooooo many amazon gift cards to use through Swagbucks that I get my diapers that way...usually spend about $5-10 a month for all of our diapers. It's a nice deal with the S&S discount. Score! PM me if you want more info about swagbucks...I have a tutorial I typed up. 

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Amazon Mom used to be awesome when it was 30% off diapers, now it is just 20%.  I do it though because it gives us free shipping on everything from amazon (we do a lot!) and access to free books and movies.  We also do it in lieu of netflicks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad someone posted about this!  My MIL just asked if I wanted this membership for Christmas!  So from what I'm hearing it's well worth it?!?!?!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagewatermellens:

Yes, I do Subscribe and Save, but not amazon mom. I don't want to spend the $80 a year (or whatever it is) for the shipping. And I get sooooo many amazon gift cards to use through Swagbucks that I get my diapers that way...usually spend about $5-10 a month for all of our diapers. It's a nice deal with the S&S discount. Score! PM me if you want more info about swagbucks...I have a tutorial I typed up. 

That is awesome!

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• imageLCP2006:

Glad someone posted about this!  My MIL just asked if I wanted this membership for Christmas!  So from what I'm hearing it's well worth it?!?!?!

So far for us definitely!

Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• I started my Amazon mom stuff with DS and maybe it changed. BUT then you got a free trial for the prime. If you bought products (like diapers) you extended the prime membership. As an added bonus, you got the free shipping on so many other things. I did the subscribe and save on everything I could. When the item arrived, I would decide if we really wanted to keep getting it. If not, I would cancel the subscription. It's totally worth trying.

Also, target has a debit card that attaches to your checking account. You get 5% off everything and free shipping from the site regardless of how much you buy. That's great for us with out of town relatives at Christmas. We also love the target wipes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"