April 2013 Moms

AW: FB announcement picture

We haven't posted it yet, but we took the picture last night. I'm happy with the way it turnd out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: AW: FB announcement picture

• Booo! It's not showing up :( 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Shoot, it's not showing up for me. I love seeing what everyone is doing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not working. I tried to "view image" and it brought me to a gmail/google error page.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Oh boo, it's probably too big. How's this?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageteddidan:

Oh boo, it's probably too big. How's this?

perfect!  Super cute!

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • imageteddidan:

Oh boo, it's probably too big. How's this?

Awww super cute! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you! I didn't even realize that I forgot to change my shoes before we took the picture and didn't realize till we saw them! If you zoom too much you can see how jacked up they are so hopefully it doesn't show up too big on FB....

I'm thinking of just making it my cover photo on my timeline and see if people notice. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh I love it!! It's super adorable! Ya, I was wondering that too- what do you write with the picture? Like, just post the pic and see what happens? Or write something like "Welcoming Baby T in April"?... I dunno... I like the timeline idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesntotolo:
    Oh I love it!! It's super adorable! Ya, I was wondering that too- what do you write with the picture? Like, just post the pic and see what happens? Or write something like "Welcoming Baby T in April"?... I dunno... I like the timeline idea!

If I just post the picture, I think the caption is going to be "Our family is growing by 2 feet!"

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Looove it!!!
  • imageteddidan:

imagesntotolo:
    Oh I love it!! It's super adorable! Ya, I was wondering that too- what do you write with the picture? Like, just post the pic and see what happens? Or write something like "Welcoming Baby T in April"?... I dunno... I like the timeline idea!

If I just post the picture, I think the caption is going to be "Our family is growing by 2 feet!"

LOOOOOOVE IT! OMG I am so excited for you!

• imageteddidan:

imagesntotolo:

Oh hey girl, we are both 9 weeks, 6 days! When are you posting? We are thinking the 13th?

• I think we're posting Sunday or Monday of this week. I know it's a little early, but sooo many people at work know now and I'm scared it's going to end up on FB without me posting it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Facebook Cover starts at 18 January 2012. I think every body like facebook cover. facebook covers are public by default and if you can change the privacy setting for photo.

www.namecovers.com

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"