January 2013 Moms

Sciatica

Anyone having problems with this?  I have tried nearly everything...i need help.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sciatica

• Yep, I get sciatica.  Pelvic rocks are supposed to help.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I have this problem as well.  Usually sitting on a heating pad and stretches work for me.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • Pelvic lifts help a lot. You just probably need to strengthen your back muscles. I had a lot of issues before pregnancy because of a back injury and crouches helped me. But of course now we all don't have to option. Haha
  • When I was having issues with this a few weeks ago for several weeks, my doctor told me to do some basic stretches every night before bed. I also stopped wearing my heels and invested in some more quality black flats to wear at work--instead of my cheap ones that I have in several colors. After a few weeks of doing all that, I was lucky to get past that part of the my second trimester. Hopefully it doesn't come back!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I was having it bad on just one side-- the OB told me to actually lay down on that side that hurt, hoping the baby would move up/off that particular nerve area. It worked for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had problems with this pre-pregnancy and of course, continue to have some issues with it now..mostly just if I've been up on my feet a lot or doing A LOT of walking...a heating pad and stretching usually help for me, but it can be brutal!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesdomi639:
    Anyone having problems with this?  I have tried nearly everything...i need help.

me! On the right side only. Usually it's a shot of pain but the other day after a 4 hour walk it was like a cramp that wouldn't go away. I spent 2 days not exercising or going for long walks and the pain is now gone.

My OB said low impact exercise. 

Anniversary

\

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"