November 2012 Moms

Pee my pants when I throw up

Haha just thought I'd share. My ever crazy pregnant body is constantly doing things that make me chuckle.

So the past couple weeks I've been hit with the return of intermittent morning sickness. The past 2 days I pee my pants while throwing up. Haha! Yesterday at first I was terrified the first time it happened because I thought my water was breaking I'm 30 weeks and dealing with preterm labor.

Once I realized what it was I couldn't help but be amused. Now it's a nice comic relief while I'm throwing up and I know to have clean clothes and cleaning supplies nearby!

Re: Pee my pants when I throw up

• Awwhh haha isn't pregnancy awesome!? Invest in some pantyliners :) I actually got the "extra protection" for when I sniss. This sucks. Hahah
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep, no fun.

I have started putting a pad on if I think I might throw up. This indigestion is killing me!

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Sit on the toilet and use a bowl to catch your puke? 
  • This same thing happened to me with my first pregnancy and now I'm experiencing it with my second.  Don't worry...after you have the baby it won't (hopefully) be an issue for you.  Just another annoying symptom to deal with until your little one arrives!  Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We keep a large plastic bowl -- we call it the barf bowl -- in the bathroom because I tend to get sick from both ends at the same time (gross, I know, sorry), that way I can be sitting on the potty and throwing up without risking a huge mess.  It stays in the bathroom so there is no chance at all we will ever forget and use it for something food related.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was blessed to whiz in my pants three times at work with MS.  I hope it doesn't happen post pregnancy.  I am going to be bitter.
  • imagetasiaceleste:
    Sit on the toilet and use a bowl to catch your puke? 

Sounds like every day of my first tri :P 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagetasiaceleste:
    Sit on the toilet and use a bowl to catch your puke? 

This, I got a bunch of those blue puke bags from the hospital and keep them near the toilet. I've been one of those lucky ones that puke everyday during pregnancy. I invested in pads for protection and they work well. Although, my favorite is having diarrhea for a few weeks and really having to make sure I have a toilet and bag handy...or else a real "accident" will happen. 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had major heartburn/reflux/indigestion and it sometimes makes me throw up. When I do I also pee, so I'm leaning over the toilet, hurling, holding my crotch trying to keep the pee in with every heave, tears streaming....pregnancy is so attractive :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Add me to the list of those with a puke bucket next to the toilet! No way could I make it without!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"