Parenting

Anyone watch Go On w/ Matthew Perry?

Almost died with the Rachel Maddow bits!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone watch Go On w/ Matthew Perry?

• YES!  I really like it i hope it lasts!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I do- I think it's hilarious. :) I have actually laughed out loud at every episode so far.... and it makes me miss Friends. Chandler was the best!!
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• Loading the player...
  • Yep and I love them chasing down the Google Earth Car in Medievil Armor.  Had me cracking up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I haven't caught it yet but I want to watch it. I'm glad you guys are saying it was good, I had high hopes - so i was concerned I was going to get let down. 

When I finally do watch it, I'm afraid I'm going to constantly compare it to Friends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really like it, but then I was watching Mr. Sunshine also. 

Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • I love it.  As a therapist, I love the "I am the most misrable game" because all clients play it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSoleilMoon:
    YES!  I really like it i hope it lasts!!!

I enjoy the show.  Every time I see the name though, I want to call it Goon.  lol.  I love Matthew Perry and was just commenting to H last night that I hope this show makes it because otherwise, that'll be like 4 failed shows he's had since Friends.  And I've liked all of them.

SoleilMoon, I quoted you because I wanted to tell you that I think your siggy is in violoation of the Bump TOS.  You're not supposed to have links to personal businesses or etsy sites.  People used to get their asses crawled up and down for this on the age boards.

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • imagemrs_sexy:

I really like it, but then I was watching Mr. Sunshine also. 

Me too! I liked it a lot. I also watched Studio 60 and that only lasted one season... 

• imageKimbus22:

I was going to watch it but then I read an article about how it's a complete rip off of Community and I'm a diehard Community fan so I think it would annoy me.

But you guys really seem to like it so I'm tempted to give it a shot....

Well, they are similar - in the sense that they are both about a random group of unusual individuals with different interests.

But it's not like they copied the characters.  The premise is similar, but the characters are unique.

Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"