2nd Trimester

can anyone recommend a greata double stroller?

I could kick myself for not asking people about strollers before I bought my first one...i always kick the basket underneath blah blah blah.

So now that we need a double...I want some opinions. Do any of you have one that you just love to death? Turns easily, not too heavy or too wide??

TIA

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: can anyone recommend a greata double stroller?

• BOB revolution Dualie. It is heavy but i can put my 3 kids on it and go. If just 2 are on it I can use 1 hand to push it. It is worth the money! IMO
  • Baby Jogger City Select Double (it's a side by side)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTodd&Laura:
    Baby Jogger City Select Double (it's a side by side)

Do you mean the City Mini?  It's a side by side.  The City Select is a tandem when used as a double (one seat behind the other).

OP, I have both the City Select and will be getting the 2nd seat to make it a double.  I also have a single city mini and am planning on purchasing a double.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've had a number of double strollers (Combi side by side, Phil and Ted's double, City Mini) and my favorite by far is the City Mini.  Super-easy to fold and unfold, fabulous sun shades, 5 point harnesses, seats that can lay pretty much flat, easy to maneuver, etc.  I've kicked myself that I didn't get it when DDs were younger (only got it when they were over 2).  The only negative I have is that the basket isn't the best because it's somewhat hard to access. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"