November 2012 Moms

So proud to say he's my husband...

Today we were standing in line at Target and this lady was ahead of us. The employee that was ringing her up looked very pregnant and the lady asks if she was married. My first thought was none of your damn business, but the girl was very polite and said nope and kept going. This lady launches in about jesus and not being married while pregnant and the girl is turning more and more red. My husband tapped this lady on the shoulder and told her a lot more politely then my hormonal ass self would have to STFU and leave this girl alone. 

I have never been more proud. I'm still smiling. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So proud to say he's my husband...

• Hell yes.  You have a good man!!!!  That lady needs to get slapped in the face.  That poor girl was probably so embarrassed!!!  I'm proud of your husband  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSNBelland:

Today we were standing in line at Target and this lady was ahead of us. The employee that was ringing her up looked very pregnant and the lady asks if she was married. My first thought was none of your damn business, but the girl was very polite and said nope and kept going. This lady launches in about jesus and not being married while pregnant and the girl is turning more and more red. My husband tapped this lady on the shoulder and told her a lot more politely then my hormonal ass self would have to STFU and leave this girl alone. 

Awesome! High five your hubs for me!  

• Loading the player...
  • What a nice guy!  You should be proud :-)

I have no tolerance for babble about some random guy who lived over 2012 years ago, so I probably would have made quite the scene and embarrassed the living crap out of her.

• We are christian but we just try our best not to judge people. Its so wrong to judge others over your own beliefs (not that I believe people should be married to have children). I think thats what bothered DH the most. Hopefully our son is as good of a man someday as DH is. 

• imageSNBelland:
    We are christian but we just try our best not to judge people. Its so wrong to judge others over your own beliefs (not that I believe people should be married to have children). I think thats what bothered DH the most. Hopefully our son is as good of a man someday as DH is. 

Yep, I agree.  Religious beliefs are personal and should be kept private.  Assuming that someone else believes what you believe is really ignorant.  Nonetheless, your husband probably handled himself much more maturely and more level-headed than any of us pregnant ladies!  Kudos to him for stepping in. 

• Good job, hubs! That's awesome!

And I agree, no matter what your religious preferences are, there's no call for pushing that onto others. That woman should be ashamed of herself.

• Major kudos to your hubby!!!!!
  • imageSNBelland:

Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good for him! I don't know that I could have handled myself very well in that situation.  I hope she thinks twice before launching into some tirade on another poor girl. 

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Your husband is officially AWESOME! There is no way I could have been nice to that woman and I would have told her off.
    BabyName Ticker
  • That's awesome! I'm a knocked up, unmarried Christian girl and I don't see what the problem is :)

• imageSprite2012:

What a nice guy!  You should be proud :-)

I have no tolerance for babble about some random guy who lived over 2012 years ago, so I probably would have made quite the scene and embarrassed the living crap out of her.

I think I just fell in love with you a little bit!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"