Multiples

Who are your fav "celeb" multiples?

Right now my fav show is the property brothers.  They are on HGTV.  They are both into housing but one is into real estate while the other is into remodeling homes.  They help people like me husband and I who don't have a lot of money to buy a house that looks perfect.  They buy a fixer upper and transform it into the home of their dreams.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who are your fav "celeb" multiples?

• Lurker here!

I love Prop Brothers, but I did not know they were "multiples"! 

my read shelf:
    Jayne's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I loved Mary-Kate and Ashley when they were on Full House.. back when they were cute and ..normal?

Did Anybody know that they are Fraternal twins?? I always thought tat they were identical!! Just a little fun fact!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemegleighh:
    I loved MaryKate and Ashley when they were on Full House.. back when they were cute and ..normal?
    Did Anybody know that they are Fraternal twins?? I always thought tat they were identical!! Just a little fun fact!

I heard that a while back. Makes me wonder about the twin boys Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky "had" on the show.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejaynebee:

Lurker here!

I love Prop Brothers, but I did not know they were "multiples"! 

They are twin brothers.   

imagemegleighh:

But they look just alike or rather they did wow.  Can you have twins who look just a like but maybe be slightly genetically different?   

• My husband was like, "how could you not know they are twins?  They look exactly alike!"  I guess the hair threw me off!!
    my read shelf:
    Jayne's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejaynebee:
    My husband was like, "how could you not know they are twins?  They look exactly alike!"  I guess the hair threw me off!!

heh. damn those hair cuts!  

• I think it has since come out that the Olsens don't actually know if they are fraternal or identical. They were told fraternal because they did not share a sac, but as we all now know, that doesn't mean that aren't identical. 

My favorite celeb baby twins are  Charlie and Dolly O'Connell. They are just too, too cute. Or maybe the Broderick girls. 

Ashton Kutcher has a twin brother and Kiefer Sutherland has a twin sister.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"