Why?

What's your favorite thing to eat?

What's your favorite thing to cook?

What's your favorite genre of book?

Re: NPR GTKY

•  

I'll go. 

imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? No Reservations.

Why? It's about half of my very favorite things in life - food and travel. The other two are my family and history.

What's your favorite thing to eat? Er, anything French. Croque Monsieur and Tarte au Citron is probably my favorite meal.

What's your favorite thing to cook? Chocolate chip cookies, that's baking but whatevs, or soup. Hooray for soup season almost being upon us!

What's your favorite genre of book? Big, fat history tomes. My taste in fiction changes frequently.

• imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show?    I'm digging reruns of Big Bang Theory right now.  Also love Clodagh's Irish Trails on PBS... heck, anything on PBS is good in my world... except for Cailou, that whiny little kid show!

Why?   No cable, so we rely on whatever the digital broadcasts bring us.  If I had cable, I'd be a zombie watching American Pickers 24/7.

What's your favorite thing to eat?   Seafood.  Living in landlocked Colorado makes me long for my days in South Florida, but only for that reason.

What's your favorite thing to cook?   I'm a baker when I have the ambition.  Love making holiday cookies and stuff.

What's your favorite genre of book?   Um... preschool???   Does it have to have sentences???   Actually, I do like history books and cookbooks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What's your favorite tv show?

Currently it's Blue Bloods.

Why?

Tom Selleck. Big Smile

French Fries

Noodle Kugel

Romance

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? Big Bang Theory

Why? Sheldon cracks me up. And I get the jokes.

What's your favorite thing to eat? Food. Seriously, my craves change all the time. Today was French fires, but I realllllllly want a good curry.

What's your favorite thing to cook? Takeout. I hate cooking. I love baking and using the crockpot.

What's your favorite genre of book? Anything that takes more than an hour to read. My genre taste is all over the place, and my read list in the last year is insane. I like front he Bronte sisters to best selling fiction to art history texts. As long as its well written.

• imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? This is hard, but I'm going to go with Parenthood.

Why? The last two seasons were seriously my life in almost all of the storylines so I don't know why but it was kind of comforting. lol

What's your favorite thing to eat? Mexican food or pasta. 

What's your favorite thing to cook? I hate to cook, but I LOVE to bake from scratch.

What's your favorite genre of book? Depends on my mood.  Horror and historical fiction usually win out.

• What's your favorite tv show?   Big Bang theory, as DH is such a geek and I am in denial that I am one, too.  Watched Blue Bloods for the first trime last night, and that could also become a fave.

Why?   Always wanted to be an astronaut.  And Tom Selleck, mwrar!

What's your favorite thing to eat?   Carbs and sweets, which is why I am struggling to lose 10 pounds.  

What's your favorite thing to cook?  With 2 birthdays this month, it's been cakes.  Otherwise my latest thing is to try to sneak veggies into dinners. DD is a complete carnivore.

What's your favorite genre of book?Murder mysteries. 

• imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? Glee. I know, I know, but I'm a sucker for show tunes. I also love White Collar, and Parenthood. And I cannot abide reality shows normally, but I LOVE the Worst Cooks in America. Funniest show on television, seriously.

Why? For Glee, I love the music, and the dialogue is hilarious. White Collar - um, Matt Bomer, nuff said. Parenthood is just a good show. And Worst Cooks is hilarious. Where else can you find lawyers, nurses, speech pathologists, etc. that don't know how to poach an egg or roast a chicken? Come ON.

What's your favorite thing to eat? Pasta, and chocolate, mainly. Not together, although I'm not above trying that combo.

What's your favorite thing to cook? I love trying new recipes but that little hobby is on hiatus for obvious reasons. I also love the sense of accomplishment when I finish a beautiful cake. Also on hiatus!

What's your favorite genre of book? I like stories in general, but probably historical fiction. Philippa Gregory is my most recent guilty pleasure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show?  current - The Walking Dead

Why?  The show is just all kinds of awesomeness

What's your favorite thing to eat?  seafood

What's your favorite thing to cook?  I don't do much of that

What's your favorite genre of book?  Suspense or a good zombie book

• What's your favorite tv show?  Revenge

Why?  Just love the twists and turns

What's your favorite thing to eat?  French Fries

What's your favorite thing to cook?  Nothing really....but if I have to any kind of dessert

What's your favorite genre of book?  None, who has time to read anymore?

Andi is on the move! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? Antique Roadshow

Why? I love this history and how excited people get

What's your favorite thing to eat? Sushi, could eat it everyday

What's your favorite thing to cook? BIg meals, that is not really a thing but I like to cook for alot of people.

What's your favorite genre of book? Fantasy, I have been reading alot of fantasy detectives lately, Jim Butcher, etc.

Mad Men

Why?

I'm obsessed with all things vintage, but also I was a History major and I'm really fascinated with modern American history. The writing and acting on Mad Men is amazing, and I love the Midcentury furniture and costumes too.

Sri Lankan crab curry (as made by my aunt!)

Minestrone with my own homemade garlic bread

Mystery/Suspense ... if it's well written. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Great stuff, girls!
  • imagestever:

What's your favorite tv show? Revolution

Why? I love Sci-fi

What's your favorite thing to eat? Mexican Food

What's your favorite thing to cook? Mexican food :)

What's your favorite genre of book? Romance/Adventure books

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Project Runway, Survivor, and Parks.

Why?

H and I like picking our reality ponies and commentating on the dynamics. They're mindless and fun and that's what we need right now. Parks makes me LOL. 

Pizza.

I enjoy making creative salads.

Battle Royale. Oh, that's just one book. I like a variety - for example, a friend just got me into Amish Fiction. I'll read whatever as long as I gel with the writing style and enjoy it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"