Colorado Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Try Westside Womens Care.  They have a Wheatridge office and Arvada office.  I love them and it's a practice of midwives and doctors!  So you can have the natural lifestyle way and the doctors that specialize in infertility.  I have seen almost every person in the office and I have loved them all.  Like the other girl that responded, Lutheran is a great place to deliver and that is the hospital this practice is associated with.  I also have a friend that have delivered with the midwives and LOVED the experience she had.  I also have a couple friends that work in the hospital and they have a great reputation. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • What area of Denver are you moving? Gosh, you wrote this in the beginning of August, you might already be here! :) Just wondering because if you're in like downtown Denver area, my rec is a little far drive for ya!

If you're willing to travel, Full Circle Health (www.fullcirclehealth.com) is an AMAZING practice and I am so excited to be pregnant again because I also to get to see the office girls again! Dr. Amy Johnson is MAGNIFICENT. LOVE her.

Yoga studios: they are allllllllll over this area. What format do you enjoy most? You'll find many people in this area here are members of Core Power Yoga. They have some very experienced instructors. Bikram Yoga is popular as well. Just depends what you looking for. Search on YELP as well for yoga studios in Denver. You'll find some good reviews on there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Oops you said Sloan's Lake....I should read more carefully before I ask where you are! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"