3rd Trimester

Holy Pain in the Butt Literally (A Little Vent & Maybe TMI)

My DS was breech, never dropped and was delivered C-Sect. This baby has dropped is head down and OMG...what I missed and didn't miss all at the same time! Im 38wks, 2 days and I feel as though someone swiftly kicked me in the crotch repeatedly until a bruise formed and I can no longer move my legs. Last night a hemorrhoid spontaneously appears sometime between me falling asleep and waking up? And I have this leg cramp thing in my left upper thigh that, no joke, has me walking like I just rode a horse. I am a hot mess. LOL. And Im just wondering if Im officially the only preggo chick who doesn't even care when I go into labor if my funky pains would just go away.

Re: Holy Pain in the Butt Literally (A Little Vent & Maybe TMI)

• I feel your pain, literally!

Hahaha... Yeah it sucks...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's so funny - i feel the same way - with my first I was induced early due to pre-e but this baby dropped this weekend and my vag feels like it's black and blue ugh
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! I don't have hemorrhoids, just a little swelling back there when I sit to go to the bathroom, but the pressure is nuts... My favortie is when I'm doing something like driving down the road and it feels like he's trying to kick his way out a trap door down there. I know he's head down so maybe it's little hands...? I don't know but either way yeah a weird feeling for sure.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yes, but isn't it awesome to be able to sit without a head in your ribs??? I don't feel like I need to lay down to stretch out all the time now!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• omg, i completely feel your pain.....! i've got this one hemorrhoid that just will not go away, that thing is evil i swear. on top of that, i get leg cramps every night or they just end up falling asleep, i get up to pee 20 times a night, baby girl's head likes to squish my bladder so it makes me feel like i never empty my bladder, and yes, i feel like someone kicked me in the crotch a million times.

just keep telling ourselves: this will all be worth it! :P 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Poor mama!  It may be getting close...(duh).  Did you do legs up the wall pose to help limit weight on broken crotch/bum?  Or perhaps a float in a pool for a good hour to relieve some pressure?  I know it helps me -- then again, i'm only 35 wks tho.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"