Pre-School and Daycare

What are you getting your 4.5 year old for Christmas

Thinking ahead. Need ideas for my little girl. TIA

Re: What are you getting your 4.5 year old for Christmas

• My little guy will be 5 that next month...no ideas yet over here either.  I still have some time.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• I have no idea what will come from us and Santa. That's very unlike me, but as DS gets older and older he plays with less and less toys.

We have a long winter here so possibly a great sled. 

I am encouraging G'parents to buy things like music class, museum passes, etc.

Does your LO have a doll house? A nice tea set?

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Dd is crazy about my little ponies, so probably something like that. She saw a huge sticker book at Sam's club I'm going to go back and get. I would like to get a gymnastics bar, but may just end up getting a chin up bar. I'm looking for something to build with, instead of couch cushions.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DD will be 4 in 2 weeks. She has made a Birthday list and Christmas list. She has asked for barbies, a new bike, a small piano or keyboard, art supplies, a couple DVDs, a bean bag, dress up clothes, and board games.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I've haven't thought about it too much, but I'm thinking there will barbies/ballerinas/dress up stuff involved and maybe a tag reader thing. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageVTbride05:

I have no idea what will come from us and Santa. That's very unlike me, but as DS gets older and older he plays with less and less toys.

This is what we're doing, too.

I think we're going to get DD a bike.

• imagemrszee2b:
    imageVTbride05:

I have no idea what will come from us and Santa. That's very unlike me, but as DS gets older and older he plays with less and less toys.

This is what we're doing, too.

I think we're going to get DD a bike.

What an awesome idea about the classes/ museum!! My inlaws usually buy crap anyway so I might suggest this!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I don't have a DD, but my DS is a similar age. He's very into imaginative play right now.

He has already decided to ask Santa for the Imaginext Castle...and my mom is buying him accessories for it. DH and I are getting him pretend camping supplies and books, and I'll probably suggest that the ILs buy him dinosaurs.

• I usually have an idea by now but this year I have no clue!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I am seriously thinking of getting my boys, ages 4 & 10 a Wii this winter.  The boys have so much energy and I am thinking the Wii sports games might be a good way to help them be active during the freezing winter months.  We do not have video games in our house and I have been on the fence about it, but the winter is hard on my high energy boys
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We'll be getting her a couple things for her American Girl Doll (from Santa) and her new bedroom (from us).   She's also asking for the Jake Pirate Ship, but that might have to be a grandparent gift.  Her birthday is in October, but we don't really buy her much for her birthday...just throw her a big party with her friends.  That's all she remembers about birthdays anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"