Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Dollhouse for birthday gift?

I've been trying to come up with a gift for my daughter's 3rd birthday.  Aside from books and some puzzles, I've really only come up with a dollhouse.  I've found a few on Amazon, but am wanting input!  

They're kind of pricey, does your daughter play with one? 

Fischer Price Dora Dollhouse:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007J3FATM/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Fischer Price Loving Manor Dollhouse:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037USWC8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dollhouse for birthday gift?

• Options

Doll house is my DD's favorite thing to play with. She makes up stories with people and puts her pet farm animals in there too to take a bath. It's so cute!  She's two and got it last Christmas.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We got DD the Westport dollhouse from PBK for her birthday last month. Other family members bought the families and rooms for it. She has played with it almost every day since then. She really loves it and it's a beautiful dollhouse. I wanted something that wasn't too bright and noisy that would go with her room decor. Also it seems like it was very well built so I'm hoping it lasts a long time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has been very into her little people doll house recently.  I got it last summer very cheap from Walmart.  I guess it depends what you're looking for.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group
  • Options

I gave my girls the remodeled one my dad made me and my sisters when we were kids. I totally redid it, but furnished it with kidkraft furniture which we have been really happy with. If I didn't have that one, I would have bought one of the kidkraft ones, as they are big enough for barbie but made of wood. They sell them at target, but other places too. And their customer service is great!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD loves her dollhouse;  she has the FP Grand.  If you're going to spend the money (it's about the same as the Dora one), I'd go w/the FP Grand--has lots of accessories/more versatile.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"