3rd Trimester
Options

Just Want to Vent a bit...

I am 33 weeks tomorrow and I am so uncomfortable. Everyone in my house just keeps looking at me, telling me to suck it up (even when I'm not even saying anything...it's not like I sit around and yell "woe is me") and go lay down. My feet are the size of my head, I can't sleep for crap, and last week I find out drs want to induce me early because of my high blood pressure. I also am supposed to travel two hours to my dr for NST twice a week. (which I flat out told them won't happen)...on top of that I work full time, go to school full time, manage a publishing career (two books being published in the next two months) and I'm just so tired.

I know you all are feeling it too but I wanted to vent it out somewhere where people understand and don't just tell me to suck it up. (Which is what I am doing anyway)

I am nervous because I have a full three weeks less before baby comes so that is three weeks I need to save up to take off or start planning to get a job (I work at a temp agency right now). I am also freaking out because in like 3-4 weeks I AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! 

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited about my baby girl, I love her ridiculously already and I know it won't get easier after she is born, I'm just tired. Feel free to vent along with me. :) Thanks for listening. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just Want to Vent a bit...

• Options

First off, I get you!!! I give you huge credit for doing work and school through your pregnancy, its definately hard to get up every day and keep the motivation when you just don't feel like yourself. Good for you :) Don't worry you're definately not alone and it will be over soon, my mum always says pregnancy always comes to an end when I whine to her lol Keep ur chin up!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    3-4 weeks? Unless I missed something, you could have up to about 8 weeks left! Just try to relax and take care of yourself, because being uncomfortable gets worse before it gets better.
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First, I give you credit for doing all that stuff :) Second, I am sorry you are going through that. It is hard being so uncomfortable and having anxiety about all the ways your life will change soon (in a good way!) and on top of it to have the people close to you be unsupportive. So rude to tell you to suck it up when they aren't in your shoes. Next time one of them goes through anything, tell them to suck it up!!
  • Options

I totally get you. I'm almost 35 weeks myself and lately I've been just miserable.  I have to keep my happy face on at work all the time, so sometimes when I get home I'm a ticking time bomb.

My poor hubby asked me yesterday when I was crying (well, IMO, I wasn't really crying, because I wasn't upset, but I could not stop the tears from falling- it was almost non-stop and I don't know why- I guess just built up stress from work) if I was really upset at him or "if it was just the hormones."  I'm laughing now because it's so stupid, but when he asked me if it was my hormones then I really DID get upset and I just couldn't get over it for like... 2 hours! I was like 'DONT YOU KNOW NOT TO ASK A PREGNANT WOMAN IF IT IS 'JUST HER HORMONES???' "  He does now...

But really, unless people are pregnant, they just don't get it... carrying a baby is HARD work- and it sounds like you have a LOT on your plate!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageuconnhuskie007:

imageCraftyKayla:
    3-4 weeks? Unless I missed something, you could have up to about 8 weeks left! Just try to relax and take care of yourself, because being uncomfortable gets worse before it gets better.

she's being induced (im jealous.)

Is there a medical reason to induce at 36-37 weeks? If not, that's REALLY not good for baby.

• Options
    imageEveanyn:
    imageuconnhuskie007:

imageCraftyKayla:

she's being induced (im jealous.)

Is there a medical reason to induce at 36-37 weeks? If not, that's REALLY not good for baby.

It says in her post she has high blood pressure.

OP, what concerns me most is that you are refusing the biweekly NST??  That is a huge deal. I understand you're busy and stressed and all, but if you have high BP and your OB is telling you to get bi-weekly NST's, there is a reason. My MIL lost a baby at full term because her placenta stopped feeding the baby. He was full term, stillborn (back then, undiagnosed high BP and pre-e). No offense, but if your OB is telling you you need the NST's, I can't believe you would flat out refuse to get them, putting your baby at a huge risk.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"