September 2012 Moms

grrrrr Contractions for 16 hours now !! *vent*

My story is below, but I had contractions/stabbing poop pains wake me up at 5:30 this morning and they are still happening !! The have increased in intensity and length, but not in consistency. They are still 10-15 apart. Everyone keeps telling me to call or go to L & D.

My papers specifically say not to go until they are 5-1-1, plus I don't feel like taking up a bed in labor triage for God only knows how long. She either needs to come out and get it over with or give me a break !!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: grrrrr Contractions for 16 hours now !! *vent*

• I would be grrrr too! Good luck! Hope things progress soon or water breaks. Ob triage sometimes won't keep you If you don't have any progression cervix changes while there. My papers say 511 too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel you pain I get mild ones throughout the day, come 5pm- 6am I get then consistently 6-7 mins apart bring me to my knees hurt.... But because there not 5-1-1 it's not time yet. I have an appt today hopefully I have made progress I'm 40w 6 days and have an induction on Tuesday night. I was Leary and scared about the induction but with the pain and lack of sleep over the past 2 nights I can't wait!
  • GL!  I had contractions for almost 24 hours before they became 5-1-1 with DS, but did eventually turn into active labor.  Hopefully your time will come soon!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Right there with you! I was getting them all night, but as soon as they would start to be regular, they would slow down again. They even interrupted my dreams and I dreamed I was in labor for the few hours that I was actually able to sleep. I'm 38 weeks and totally expect to go late, so this is what I will be doing for the next 3 weeks probably...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"