September 2012 Moms

""Overdue Sunday Check In""

How ya feeling ladies? Is there sn eviction date set!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ""Overdue Sunday Check In""

• Induction set for tomorrow! I'm so ready!

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Scheduled induction for 9/14/12...hoping not to make it, but starting to be less optimistic every day :(  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Nst and u/s scheduled for wednesday. Am guessing an induction date may be sent then. At that point I'll be for days over due.
    Margaret Murphy born 9/15/12!
  • 40 weeks 5 days induction set for Tuesday! So ready but I have been having contractions so hopefully I will go on my own befor then! I keep checking to see if your still pregnant because we're a day apart good to know your in the same boat as me! GL mhanson18!!
  • 40w 3d now. Induction scheduled to start on the 12th. U/s on the 11th.
    Been crampy all yesterday where I was really hoping it was picking up, but slept it off. Come on, girl!
  • 40W2days I have a Dr. appt tomorrow. Will probably have an ultrasound and some other test and then maybe talk induction but if everything is okay it wont be before Friday.

I have no signs of anything going on. Getting ready to put this beef stew in the crock pot .

• 40w3d and SO ready for this baby to get here! DH is almost more impatient than i am, actually, and continues to look at me like i'm about to explode any second. zero signs of anything going on...a few off and on contractions, but nothing really consistent or painful. 

i have an early morning appointment with my OB on Thursday morning, and she's currently planning on inducing me on Thursday night, time not determined yet...i would very much like her to come earlier than that. i'd rather not have an induction, and my best friend/LO's godfather is having hand surgery on Wednesday and won't be able to hold her after that.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DD2 hasn't dropped and with the exception of more frequent BH contrax there's nothing happening.  My doc won't induce until 41w 6d as long as there are no complications.  Because 42 weeks falls on a Saturday (and no one wants to work if they don't have to) they said they would induce me on the night of 9/20.  That's 12 more days of being pregnant.  Blech!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats to all of you that have endings in sight. :)

Maybe I'll be pregnant the longest, lol. We have an NST and appointment on Wednesday, but we probably won't be induced until around the 17th or 18th (41w5d) unless something problematic comes up at the appointment. 

I'm totally dreading this week's appointment and really hope that he makes an appearance before that. My cervix was so incredibly posterior at this appointment that checking was not gonna happen. The MW said they'd try even harder at the next appointment to figure out if anything's happening/possibly sweep membranes/figure out if I'm even a decent candidate for an induction. Given how uncomfortable the last check was, I'm praying that my cervix will have either moved forward or that the baby comes before Wednesday. If I'm gonna be in pain, I'd rather it be labor than just a fruitless appointment.  

• I'm only one day overdue, so no actual "eviction date" yet. I'm getting frustrated though and want him to com e out. Especially since my aunt is in town from out of state for her annual visit, but only until Weds.
  • 40w5d no eviction date set. Still hopeful for VBAC, but a little worried I'm going to be birthing a MOOSE!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"