Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Gdiapers?

Anyone use Gdiapers before? Thoughts? Looking to use cloth diapers for my second.

Re: Gdiapers?

• Options
    I used them with my second baby, but she was too fat at 8mo for the largest size.  They left red marks on her thighs.  We know several people at church who love them though!  I think they're really neat, they just didn't work for our thunder-thighed daughter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We used them for a few months.  We went through size small and medium.  I loved everything about them but we couldn't get them to not leak!  We have used bumgenius 4.0 pocket diapers for 22 months now and we love them!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We tried them, but they leaked everytime! We stopped using them overnight (rather than change bassinet sheets, clothes, etc. at 2am) and eventually stopped using them entirely. They are super cute though!
  • Options
    I haven't tried them, but love my other cds...I figured it would be a nuisance to keep buying inserts...from what I have read, Gdiapers are a love or hate thing.  I use BGs, swaddlebees/blueberry, happy heinys and AMP.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebdschad:
    We used them for a few months.  We went through size small and medium.  I loved everything about them but we couldn't get them to not leak!  We have used bumgenius 4.0 pocket diapers for 22 months now and we love them!!

That's funny, I'm exactly the opposite!  I can't stand BumGenius, but love, love, love my gDiapers!  The only downside I've found with them is that they are only in velcro.  I have become a snaps person all the way, so Flips are my newest thing.  I'm actually taking the velcro off my gDiapers and putting snaps on.  With my oldest, they do leak a lot, but so does the BumGenius, and the Fuzzi Buns, and the Flip, and the Apple Cheeks, and every single brand of disposables we've tried!  I'm telling you, this kid cannot be contained.  My younger son, on the other hand is more "normal" when it comes to diapers, does just fine in them.  gDiapers are really a love or hate kind of thing.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Check out the cloth diaper board!
  • Options
    I have used BumGenius, Thirsties Duo, Fuzzi Bunz, BabyKicks, Kissaluvs with covers, GMD Workhorse with covers, Flats with covers, Bububibi, OhKaty and gDiapers.  The gDiapers are the only ones that didn't work for us.  I really wanted to like them, but every single one leaked.  I tried following their troubleshooting, but it got to the point where I gave up.  I didn't even try to find someone else to take them because I didn't feel they were worth the aggravation.  The have great marketing, but, if for some reason they don't work for you, their customer service claims that it is user error.  Perhaps they are right, but I don't feel that diapers should be that difficult.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I debated between trying g diapers and flips and I ended using flips and loved them! My DD is a power peepee machine. So even at 8 mos we couldnt use them through the night but I like to have the available to use during the day on days I am not working.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love them so far! I have been using them for almost 3 weeks now and haven't had one leak on me yet (we are still in the tiny size). I was a little worried about the mixed reviews but have really loved them. Also, my daughter would scream whenever she wet or dirtied a diaper in disposables; now she doesn't get mad, I actually have to check her diaper.

imageimageimage

September Signature Challege (May 2015 BMB):

LEAFING!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"