December 2011 Moms

I have the worst baby monitor

My baby monitor stinks. It's a Graco and had decent reviews. I can barely walk outside and it stops picking up signal. We have 2 receivers since our house is so long. One in our bedroom and one in the living room. We could probably hear him fine without - his bedroom is smack in the middle of the house, but I like having it so I can hear him that much quicker. 

Can someone please tell me there are better ones out there?? I'm thinking we will be buying a new one, not that I really want to drop that much cash. Again.

Re: I have the worst baby monitor

• We may have the same one. Our monitor is Graco too. I get an excellent signal with it. It practically reaches my mailbox across the street. But ours will suddenly stop receiving any sound in the middle of the night. The monitor looks like it is getting a signal but nothing is coming out. 

I looked into getting a new one too but there wasn't a monitor at Babies R Us that had a good review on it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We have a Graco one and have loved it since day one.  There has been a few times that it quit picking up signal but as long as I turn it off an then on again it starts to work. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We got the Motorola video monitor from babies r us. We LOVE it. It's clear and I can hear him perfectly no matter where I am. It also has great features.

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• we like the sony babycall. the only time we turn it on though is when we're outside doing yard work and he's napping.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • We have a Philips Avent one and it's great. We can go outside with it if we need to. I love it!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"