December 2011 Moms

**HDBD** Anyone?

I missed seeing pics of everyone's babies while we were away.  Her is Miss E at her first Philles game-we managed to catch them while we were in Atlanta.  We went with a bunch of people from the wedding.  Unfortunately, if anyone follows the Phills or the Braves, the game we were at the Phills lost in the bottom of the ninth by a walk off home run by Chipper Jones.  The Phillies had been winning the entire game by a couple runs up to this point, but blew it...DH took this pretty hard and said E must be bad luck and banned her from future Phillies games Wink

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

Re: **HDBD** Anyone?

• Omg E looks so cute! How can anyone say that precious little girl is bad luck? Lol

I took DS to the park for the first time this weekend. I live in south Florida and its just been to hot and miserable out. Well Sunday was beautiful. I put him on the slides which he LOVED. Swings? Not so much. This was his expression the ENTIRE time on the swing.

edit. Crap. Not sure why it's not working. I think photobucket is having issues.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• We had one of those 'rain all day' type days and needed to run some errands.  A was NOT a fan of the sweater I put her in. 

June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Braves fan here and that game was awesome! We almost turned it off before it was over because we figured there was no chance of them winning.

I can't post pics from my phone so I never really participate in HDBD. I'll have to try to make time this evening...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKScheibe12:
    Braves fan here and that game was awesome! We almost turned it off before it was over because we figured there was no chance of them winning. I can't post pics from my phone so I never really participate in HDBD. I'll have to try to make time this evening...

Yes  Me too!!! I <3 the Braves (and Chipper Jones especially!).

• We took a tour of a Frank Lyodd Wright house a couple weeks ago. I love this pic because DH is giving me the stink eye for not paying attention and A is thrilled that I turned around. Haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagehockeyfan42:

We had one of those 'rain all day' type days and needed to run some errands.  A was NOT a fan of the sweater I put her in. 

Hahaha that's awesome and so cute!

• Me and my little man chilling on a slide :)

• booo phillies. go mets!!! hahaha

pierced her ears today at the dr

• imagealieb82:

Me and my little man chilling on a slide :)

our kids could be brother & sister 
  • imagebrowneyedgoil:
    imagealieb82:

Me and my little man chilling on a slide :)

our kids could be brother & sister 

I agree...and our DS is also a Mets fan!

• Such cute babies again! I can't post pics, since I use Google Chrome, but will try from my phone when I hold Alex for the rest of his nap later. We had our 9 month well-check yesterday and he did not like them take blood from him. I have a cute picture where he looks really sad. :-(
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Such cute pics, I agree Allie and browneyedgoil, they could be brother and sister!

Ricola, aww poor A, hopefully he is doing better now!  I can't wait to see a new picture of him :)

ETA: opps posted too quick, thank you ickdc! Hope to see your pic soon too :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I miss seeing all the babies! Missed you ccip!! !! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• imagehlc820:
    I miss seeing all the babies! Missed you ccip!! !! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

hahaha that is too cute!  He cracks me up :)

sibling love  

• N discovered one of the cat's toys... she was not amused.  This is the closest she got to confrontation though.

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"