October 2012 Moms

**Wednesday Ticker Change**

How many weeks? What food?

Any appointments (or updates)?

Any changes in symptoms or cravings?

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Wednesday Ticker Change**

• How many weeks? What food? 36 weeks/Honeydew

Any appointments (or updates)? Appt tomorrow (Group B Strep test)

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? He has seemed more active lately, I think it is that he has grown more and his "activeness" is starting to be more uncomfortable.

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? I would like to organize the nursery more & we have a bookshelf to put together still.

Anything else you'd like to share? I was told yesterday that they will have a work shower for me 14 days before my due date. The only problem is, that is the day of my CPR training class. So, now I have to decide if I should ask them to reschedule or if I should just cancel my class since it would require me to get down onto the floor anyway (and I don't know how I'll feel about that in a couple weeks).

• How many weeks? What food? 34 -Butternut Squash

Any appointments (or updates)? Appointment tomorrow.

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? She has been moving a lot less. I guess she is running out of room.

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? Oh gosh. Tons! Need to put finishing touches on both nursery and DDs rooms, Need to wash car seat cover and install base. Purchase "must have" items. I'd like to do some deep cleaning, like base boards and have my carpets cleaned. Need to pick out outfits for family newborn photos. I have a few more freezer meals on my list I want to make. I know there's more.That's all I can think of right now.

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? What food? 33 weeks exactly - he is the size of a honeydew!

Any appointments (or updates)? Had an appt. yesterday. Everything is going great. I've gained 21 pounds total and he has transitioned so that he is head down.

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? I've been so lucky to have NO pregnancy systems. I don't really crave anything either. I have been drinking lots of water though, more than usual.

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? I need to get his carset installed, get our diaper bags together and prepare my bag for the hospital and find him a coming home outfit.

Anything else you'd like to share? I can't believe that NEXT MONTH we will be parents! And I feel so much less anxiety and stress now that we have his room together.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBritt1406:

How many weeks? What food? 34 weeks/butternut squash

Any appointments (or updates)? had an appt. yesterday, everything is going great! They'll start checking my cervix at the next appt in 2 weeks!

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? I've had a hard time eating meals, haven't been really hungry

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? I have tons to do! We currently live with my parents due to my husband getting out of the military and looking for a job so I've been putting stuff off so we don't have tons of stuff lying around when things are already a little cramped. I REALLY need to get to my storage unit and find all the baby stuff... hopefully the bassinet is not all the way in the back where I won't be able to get it! 

• How many weeks? What food? 35 weeks - my goal, after 3 trips to L&D I'm happy to be this far
    Any appointments (or updates)? MFM today - NST, OB friday GSB test.  Last week baby was 4lbs 13 oz  - hopefully he is over 5 today.
    Any changes in symptoms or cravings? Nothing really.  Baby has been moving like crazy.
    What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? I just put a "going home outfit" in my hospital bag for LO - it was exciting because it means if he comes he may get to come home with me and not be in NICU.  I still have some furniture rearrange to do and get out 0 - 3 month clothes and wash.  I only got out newborn but If I make it to next week baby maybe able to wear some 0 -3.
    Anything else you'd like to share? So happy to still be pg - 35 wks has been my goal.  Though that may wear off in a few weeks if I'm still pg.  I'm going to talk to doc about getting out and about more.  I need a pedi and a haircut badly.  Maybe out to dinner.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageBritt1406:

How many weeks? What food? 32 weeks 3 days (squash)?

Any appointments (or updates)? had my weekly bpp and nst today...went well i do however have a bit of extra fluid....so im sure the dr will be discussing that with me at my apt fri...and she went breech again

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? I WANT CHOCOLATE and POP

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? Just give the house a good deep cleaning. I gave the vehicles deep cleanings yesterday. Her room is done so I just wait Lol

Anything else you'd like to share? The next 7 weeks need to hurry. I am so ready to hold this little girl and cant believe I am so close to doing so!!

• How many weeks? What food? 35 weeks/Coconut

Any appointments (or updates)?apt next friday, at last weeks apt doc said the baby's head was down, so fingers crossed he stays that way

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? no changes, still working on my ben & Jerry's stash in the freezer.

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? set up crib, finish nursery.  we have all the furniture just waiting for my hubby to set it all up so I can finish the nursery.  Also waiting for my completion discounts so I can finish purchasing everything else we need for baby to come. 

• How many weeks? What food? 34 Weeks! And a butternut  squash

Any appointments (or updates)? We?ve got an appointment on Friday? got my flu shot and tdap yesterday

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? My lower back is now KILLING me! But, on the bright side, I guess that means she?s dropped, and we are that much closer to meeting our little girl!

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? The big thing is getting the carseat installed? and her diaper bag needs to come soon! I?m having one made, so I?ve been watching the mail like a hawk!

Anything else you'd like to share? Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like the past few weeks have just flown by??? I can?t believe we are all saying ?next month? already!!

• How many weeks? What food? 31 - pineapple!

Any appointments (or updates)? Another one in a week and a half

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? Not really

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? Get a dresser, organize all of her clothes and STUFF, clean up, find a pediatrician...

Anything else you'd like to share? I'm getting impatient Tongue Tied

Sorry, wrong board!!! :) Haha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedaniellerm23:

Sorry, wrong board!!! :) Haha!

LOL- I would not have even noticed.

• How many weeks? What food? 32w, Squash

Any appointments (or updates)? 32w appt yesterday, everything looks good

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? Have been having some dizziness last week.  Need to remind myself to drink LOTS of water

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? Holy cow, that's a LONG list!  3 more classes to take (CPR, BFing, Infant care).  Trying to schedule carseat safety inspection.  Need to interview pediatricians (appts made).  Nursery is still our guest room; friends are coming this w/e to help move furniture.  DH needs to put the crib together; we still need to order crib mattress.  We are also doing CDs so I need to get a newborn stash put together.  And start making freezer meals in the next week or 2.

Anything else you'd like to share? I've been scoring some great deals on Craigslist.  Yesterday bought a bunch of gently-worn NB/0-3 clothes (onesies, footed sleepers, 2 swaddlemes; a total of 40+ pieces) for just $15. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • How many weeks? 33 weeks What food?

Any appointments (or updates)? I have my 33 week appointment Sept 6 (today)

Any changes in symptoms or cravings? Heartburn is happening allllllll the time

What's left on your "to-do" list before LO arrives? I have alot of stuff on my to-do list, wash cloths is the biggest one right now

Anything else you'd like to share? No

Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"