February 2013 Moms

Belly question. plz reply =]

So I am 17 weeks long and I was sitting on my couch rubbing my belly. pretty low down like between my hips on the right side I feel like this really hard lump and when I feel on the other side it is more squishy. Could this lump be the baby sitting really far forward or should I be conserned that it is something else? Now going back and feeling in that same area I do not feel the lump. What are your thoughts?

Re: Belly question. plz reply =]

• I would think it's possible that was the baby. I've felt the same thing. :o
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebabydollaudie:
    I would think it's possible that was the baby. I've felt the same thing. :o

awesome thanks! that is what i thought but i hadnt felt it before and was just a tad worried =] i thought 17 weeks might be to soon to feel stuff on the outside but maybe not. =] YAY!

• Loading the player...
  • I could have swore I saw baby move last week. It could have been a belly twitch, but that would have been weird. I was sitting on the couch when, out of the blue, I could see a "thump" (like my belly was kicked really hard on the inside and it showed on the outside). Baby must have been really kicking hard, considering (s)he was only a little avocado last week, lol! Maybe (s)he was doing gymnastics :-P.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Yay!! That is so cool!! How fun! :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"