October 2012 Moms

PSA: pumpkin Spice lattes available...

...at Starbucks now! Totally had a decaf pumpkin spice frappaccino today and it was sooooooo yummy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: pumpkin Spice lattes available...

• This is awesome news, but I cannot believe that October is that close that there are pumpkin spice lattes available and Halloween decorations in the store already! Crazy!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I love you for posting this! I will be driving through tomorrow morning!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mmm...I wonder if I'm still allergic to the flavoring. I have a whey allergy and the flavoring is apparently milk-based, so I had to go these last two years without. HOWEVER, my reactions have lessened with certain things (and disappeared with others, like ice cream) so perhaps I can give this a try again! yay!
  • I made some half-caff pumpkin spice coffee this morning. Oh how I love fall!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • I saw them advertised at target today.  Once it gets cold I'll get one.  Until then, I'll enjoy the rest of summer.
  • One of the best parts of fall, don't forget salted carmel mochas!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Started back to work today...and we have a DD within walking distance...guess that will be my exercise every day until maternity leave begins...lol
  • Yum! My fav, I will for sure be getting one of these! Thanks for posting!
  • EFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMG I LOVE YOU o.O 

Getting dressed and going to Starbucks NOWWWWWWWW! 

• Had one this morning and it was DEVINE :)  So ready for fall - I'm being accused of shorting summer on my fb because I'm pinning fall recipes (I'm also making all of them so I can freeze them... for after baby crazy time)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshearluv13:
    One of the best parts of fall, don't forget salted carmel mochas!

We have a local coffee shop that has salter carmel all year round it is such a fav. I dont mind it but love my pumpkin the best. I think a stop is required in the am on the way to work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You have no idea how happy this makes me! I've been on strict diet the whole pregnancy due to type 2 diabetes and this is 1 on my list of foods to indulge in right after baby arrives! I can't wait!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Oct Angel Babies
  • Nice! I also love all things pumpkin. Right now Peet's has a frozen Pumpkin "freddo" - kind of like a frappucino/milkshake. You can get it with coffee or decaf or a non-coffee version too. Really delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh my goodness!!! i will be there tomorrow!! I love fall!!! and pumkin anything!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had no idea there were decaf available. You totally made my day.
    imageimageimage"Image">image
  • This just made my day!  Like PPs I will wait until it is a bit cooler out to fully indulge.  But I cannot wait for a 1/2 caf skinny pumpkin spice latte!!!! So much YUM!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"