February 2013 Moms

XP Tell me what you think of our names

I thought we had LO #2's name picked out, but now we aren't so sure. Tell me what you think of our list. The middle names are family names and DS's name is Carter if that helps. 

Lucas Robert/Richard

Matthew Joseph

Daniel Joseph

Emily Hazel

Elizabeth Hazel

Caroline Hazel

Charlotte Hazel  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: XP Tell me what you think of our names

• Any of them. They're all nice names! My 1st cousins name happens to be Daniel Joseph altho Joseph is the last name.
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love Charlotte Hazel, and I think Charlotte goes well with Carter :)

I like Matthew Joseph for a boy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Of the girls, I like Elizabeth Hazel the best.

The boys' names are all great, but my favorite is probably Daniel Joseph...then he could be DJ later on if he wants!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I like them all :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with everyone, they're all great!  I especially like Hazel as a middle name.  We would have gone with that as a first name but DH didn't like it.
  • I love classic, correctly spelled names! Lucas and Elizabeth are my favorites on your list. I love how many different nicknames Elizabeth has, Libby being my favorite.

FWIW, my DH is Daniel and he has never liked it. Almost all Daniels go by Dan. My sister also married a guy named Dan and it so they both go by first last names at family dinners.
  • imageJuliaBug:
    I love classic, correctly spelled names! Lucas and Elizabeth are my favorites on your list. I love how many different nicknames Elizabeth has, Libby being my favorite. FWIW, my DH is Daniel and he has never liked it. Almost all Daniels go by Dan. My sister also married a guy named Dan and it so they both go by first last names at family dinners.

Lucas and Elizabeth are our front runners right now.

Thanks everyone for the options :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Those are all classic good names -- like other PPs have said, I don't think you can go wrong.  If I had to pick my faves, I'd say Lucas and Charlotte.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I really like Caroline and Charlotte.  Love the middle name Hazel- it's actually on our list as well.  Lucas is cute too.  Those are just my favorites, but they all sound great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • My favorites are Caroline Hazel and Daniel Joseph but I love all of them.  I'm also more inclined to classic names, and the names we have picked out are similar to yours.  You can't go wrong with any of the names you have chosen.  I do really like the way Caroline Hazel rolls off the tongue though. 

• I like Lucas Robert and Caroline Hazel the best

• Ahh, someone with similar taste to me!

I love your names.  We already have a Jack and Nick, so are looking for another classic name.  We also use family names as middle names.   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • These are all darling, but I just LOVE Caroline Hazel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"