what food does your LO eat everyday

for the most part...

Banana and goldfish for me 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: what food does your LO eat everyday

• Blueberries, chicken and avocado
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Any fruit. She loves any and all kinds of fruit.  In the AM, it is fruit to tide her over til breakfast is ready. (usually a waffle, pancake, etc). This morning she had 3 Clementines! Snacks when we are home are Cheerios with milk, yogurt or cheese. Lunch and dinner is hit or miss. I wish she liked meat/chicken. She sometimes will pick at it but not that often. She also doesn't really care for pasta/rice either. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • He eats a lot of the same things throughout the week, but a cheese stick (or two) is pretty much a guarantee for every single day.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Plain whole milk yogurt with oatmeal for breakfast EVERY day... lunch is usually some sort of pasta and a hard boiled egg.  Snacks are fruit, applesauce, or cheerios... Always a veggie at dinner and some fish or chicken MOST of the time.  He's a great eater....

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • DS typically has yogurt at some point throughout the day... otherwise he eats a fairly big variety of food.
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Bananas, for sure. She's like a little monkey.

I don't think there is anything else I can say for certain that she eats it every day.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Breakfast: Oatmeal or toast, and fruit(s)

Snack: Cheese, graham cracker

Lunch: Egg/meat, vegetable, fruit, yogurt or cottage cheese

Snack: Puffs

Dinner: what we eat

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

• Fruit, yogurt, pasta, veggies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Some sort of pasta is common. Like noodles with turkey meatballs and cheese or mac & cheese with peas or broccoli, or tuna with noodles and Alfredo broccoli sauce. He also loves bananas, clemetines, peanut butter & wheat bread, yogurt, oatmeal, cheese, crackers, veggie chicken nuggets, corn tortillas with cheese, cereal fruit bars, blueberry grain waffles, and fruit/veggie squeeze pouches, eggs... he usually has some variety of those every week. But he also likes to try new things so we try to change it up.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Things change up each day but I know LO will always go for banana, yogurt, string cheese, and blueberries. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• oatmeal, eggs, bananna, mac n cheese, strawberries, veggie packs (the ones you suck), quinoa, chicken salad, morning star chicken nuggets, yogurt, madarin oranges 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yogurt, fruit fruit and more fruit!  She'll usually eat a veggie with dinner too, but I give it to her first, when she's the hungriest and is more likely to gobble it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"