2nd Trimester

Guess this will be my new sleeping schedule for the next 3 months

Welp! Looks like this is where i'll be getting up throughout the night a lot and waking up at the crack of dawn! I must say, i can't complain THAT much, getting up early makes the day SO much longer!!

any of you ladies having this issue yet? I've "slept like a baby" (which we know that saying is not literal) this whole pregnancy! So this is quite the transition for me! any tips? 

So weird to think my little boy will be here within 13 weeks :) I'm too excited! 

Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy pregnancy :) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Guess this will be my new sleeping schedule for the next 3 months

• imageMollusksWrangler:
    I haven't this time yet but with my last pregnancy I was up around 430500 every morning.

Again, i'm not complaining! I'm surprised it doesn't really bother me much! The one thing i don't like is waking up in the middle of the night and just LAYING there doing nothing. It gets semi-boring! and takes FOREVER to fall back asleep! 

Yeah i'm usually up around 6:30 now! and i've noticed i've been going to bed much later than normal, so i'm only getting roughly 5 hours of sleep all together! but i try to nap atleast 1 hour during the day so i have energy! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMollusksWrangler:
    I used to joke it was my body preparing me for the newborn. I do wake often in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep. I'm ready for a nap by 9am lol.

The plus is when the child is here and i'm waking up in the middle of the night atleast it's for a REASON! Plus, i'll have someone to bond with :) haha!

I agree 100% If i'm not working i do everything in my power to get back to bed by 10! 

• Loading the player...
  • imageambuhsmilesx32:

imageMollusksWrangler:
    I used to joke it was my body preparing me for the newborn. I do wake often in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep. I'm ready for a nap by 9am lol.

The plus is when the child is here and i'm waking up in the middle of the night atleast it's for a REASON! Plus, i'll have someone to bond with :) haha!

I have a reason to get up in the middle of the night... I have to pee. I've bonded a lot with my toilet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedande2129:
    imageambuhsmilesx32:

imageMollusksWrangler:

I have a reason to get up in the middle of the night... I have to pee. I've bonded a lot with my toilet.

Hahahaha! :) Yes, i will actually have to agree with this as well! 

• I was actually waking up so early in first tri. I think because I was so nervous that I would wake up bleeding that I just couldn't sleep soundly. Now I'm waking up to pee a lot but am able to fall right back to sleep afterwards. 
    BFP#1 2/18/2011, EDD 10/18/2011, natural m/c 2/28/2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#2 5/28/2011, EDD 2/1/2012, chemical pg
    BFP#3 10/22/2011, EDD 6/30/2012, natural m/c 11/3/2011 @ 6 weeks
    BFP#4 4/16/2012, EDD 12/24/2012, Beta #1 23 @ 10dpo, Beta #2 68 @ 12dpo, Beta #3 370 @ 16dpo, Saw baby and heartbeat on 5/11/2012.

It's a boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedande2129:
    imageambuhsmilesx32:

imageMollusksWrangler:

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh boy DS didn't sleep well 2 nights ago.  Kid was up like every 2 hours... felt like having a newborn.  :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • my sister had her girl almost a year ago everyone told her that getting up srveral times to pee prepares you for getting up to feed baby. she told me it's all a lie. it's easier to go back to sleep if it's just a bathroom trip. I already have insomnia even before I got pregnant. it's hereditary. and I auffer from allergies. the omly thong I can do is take benadryl before bed. it works for a few hours but I still wake up every hour. not to pee; just to wake up. I hate it only because I can't nap and catch up during the day. small price to pay though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"