Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Photographer recommendation for a picky about photos mom that doesn't want to spend too much?

Any recommendations on a photographer for First Birthday photo shoot? I'm picky about quality because I do a little amateur shooting myself but don't want to spend a TON on photos. Has anyone worked with a great photographer in the DFW/surrounding cities area? :)

Re: Photographer recommendation for a picky about photos mom that doesn't want to spend too much?

• https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.565854213484.2087495.202304133&type=3#!/sabelmomentsphotography

This lady did my wedding pics and she will take a million and is very flexible..she drove out to richardson twice to do pictures for me..super sweet and good prices

• That's tough. There are a ton of photographers in Dallas. And a lot of them are very good at what they so but they charge accordingly. I'm assuming you want the digital files to print yourself, right? I can think of a few people but they are not officially in business so I can't link you to a website, blog or FB page. If you want I can forward your email to them to see if they are interested in doing something for PB prices.
  • Loading the player...
  • i love my photographer! Paige: PLOPhoto.com, check her out. :) she's great with kids - my daughter loves her.i have a maternity shoot with her on 7/8 and can't wait.

-Glo

First Surro Journey:

BabyFetus Ticker

Proud Mommy to:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I completely understand.  I felt the same way.  Try Becky at Pebblebrook Portraits (she has a website and is on Facebook).  She is amazing.  She's very creative, patient, nice and she's very affordable. 
  • Hands down, Heathercking.com

She is amazing. We've used her through our wedding, pregnancy and to document Sophia's first year. You won't be disappointed.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Www.Capturvating.com.

His work speaks for itself.  Very reasonably priced as well.

• jesb11jesb11 member
    edited July 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"