Alabama Babies

Henderson and Walton

Any one have any opinions about Henderson and Walton with St Viincent's?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Henderson and Walton

• I use Dan Hudson there and love him. He has been my OB/GYN for 10 years and delivered both of my girls. Bill Hudson is in the same "subgroup" (they are not related) and I also love him. I also can't say enough about the nurses and staff...they are all so nice, including the L&D folks!
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Didn't use them, but always heard good things about them.  I did deliver at St. Vincent's though, and they were awesome. It was a great experience. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend that delivered at St Vincent's East and she said it was awful. Just wanted reassurance that St Vincent's DT wasn't that bad.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetscurry89:

I have a friend that delivered at St Vincent's East and she said it was awful. Just wanted reassurance that St Vincent's DT wasn't that bad.

St Vincents East used to be Medical Center East and was bought by St Vincent's just a few years ago. I never think of them as even being in the same category and I don't know anyone who delivers there. EVERYONE I know uses either Brookwood or St Vincent's downtown. Like I said before, downtown is awesome!  

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Dr. Edwards is my doctor and I LOVE him! He has so much personality, and he's such a caring man. 

Dr. Charles Hudson and a few others are leaving H & W to start their own practice in September or October. Dr. Bill Hudson is Charles's son, but most people are not aware of that fact. I went to school with Charles's youngest daughter. Dr. Charles Hudson is my mom's doctor, and it was always weird for her to run into him at school functions. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first family photo!

• We had an awesome experience with them! We saw five different ones throughout my pregnancy and delivery and loved every one of them. Dr. Snowden was my regular OB/GYN but I had complications so Dr. Cynthia Lassiter delivered my daughter. I am convinced she saved my baby's life. They are so knowledgable and very caring at the same time. I couldn't have asked for a better nursing staff as well from St. Vincent's. I have nothing negative at all to say. We will definitely use them with our future pregnancies. ( We actually live in Fort Payne, AL..St. Vincent's is about 1 1/2 hrs. away, but very worth it!) Hope this helps.
  • I use Dr. Heaton at Henderson and Walton and I absolutely LOVE her! Most of my family members have had babies at St. Vincent's downtown and it was a wonderful experience :) 
  • i am a patient of Henderson and Walton. I wanted to get dr heaton but instead dr lassiter. they are all soo nice. dr gunnlls delivered my son. nice but boring lol 

dr hudson is a sweetheart

bill hudson (again not related)  i didnt like him all that much

from what ive heard heaton is the best or hudson(:

im convinced cynthia lassiter stripped my membranes and put me and my baby into labor early. 3 days shy of 39 weeks. 

goodluck 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"