Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Grocery Store - Love it OR Hate it?

I absolutely hate going to the grocery store and was curious who else does! [Poll]

Re: Grocery Store - Love it OR Hate it?

• I didn't vote, mostly because I'm in the middle. I don't love it, nor do I hate it DD on the other hand loves going!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I effing hate grocery shopping almost as much as I hate doing dishes. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't hate it, but there are too many people all running around for my liking.
  • I was too late for the survey but just this weekend I said to my DH that I'm done with grocercy shopping - I HATE it!

I like meal planning etc. but the grocercy store has been expensive,out of what I want, terrible quality fruit etc. lately and I think I need a break!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate it for many reasons. It also reminds me how much I suck at meal planning. I'd rather clean my bathroom than grocery shop.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I LOVE IT!!! But regular shopping like for clothes...totally hate it!!!!!!!
  • I said the same exact thing! My DH has gone for the past two weeks but I had to go today to pick up a few things that we were out of. It was a nice break and I'm hoping that he'll volunteer next week :)
  • I'm a special snowflake.   I love it if I can go by myself or with only 1 kid(doesn't matter which one, as long as there is only 1)    But if I have both boys, I can't stand it.   

• I voted LOVE IT, because I now go after work before I head home once a week and it gives me peace of mind and I'm able to interact with adults...a few times I will take DD with me, if I need to get home on the days I can go shopping, and that takes more time, but I have learned to make it more enjoyable...
  • I have always loved grocery shopping, but I hate grocery shopping with my two toddlers.
  • I voted love it, because when I am alone, I truly do love the grocery store as a quiet moment chore. However, DH travels a lot and our babysitter just moved, so I am finding that I absolutely HATE the grocery store with two kids in tow (even with snacks, and a list and plan in hand).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • it is getting boring for me !

During the week , for sure i go to the grocery store and on the weekend my husband for sure want me to hurry up !:(

• As far as chores go, grocery shopping is one of the ones I don't mind. :)

My most hated is washing dishes and second most hated is cleaning the kitchen.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Logan 10/20/2010 ~ Addison 8/26/2014
  • I didn't vote either.  I just don't feel that strongly about it either way.  It's just something you have to do.  No big deal.
  • I love it (I'm totally into coupon-ing and love to get deals haha), but when DS comes, it can be a tragedy. He hates sitting still and loves to pull things off the shelf!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• I fall into the SS category. I used to love food shopping. I would always make a list but would love to roam the ailses, see what's new, compare prices, ingredients, so on. Now that I have to take DS it's a nightmare. He's trying to jump out of the cart or screaming to get out. Tonight, I took him and as soon as he saw the blueberries go into the carriage he started screaming at the top of his lungs. Thank god that the deli guy gave us two slices of cheese!

• I can't vote because you only have two choices.

I like going if I don't have DD with me.

I HATE going with DD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"