Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

sippy cup of water in the crib

My 15 month old has been getting up in the middle of the night. Kind of wondering if this will help in the getting back to sleep process with out the crying and fussing... anyone do it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sippy cup of water in the crib

• My kid would leak through his diapers every night if I sent him to bed with water. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD always has access to water.  I've never haven't had a leak issue in a long time, but did when she was younger.  Moving up a size at night helped.
  • Loading the player...
  • I do it too.

It's the only way she settles down to go to sleep at night. I think the sippy is her comfort item...lol. It's still half full in the morning but I catch her snuggling with it all the time. I do hear her wake up in the night, have a drink and go back down. In the morning when I get her out the first thing she does is hold it out and say "Here you go." It's pretty cute actually.

• imageMrsSR:
    DD always has access to water.nbsp; I've never haven't had a leak issue in a long time, but did when she was younger.nbsp; Moving up a size at night helped.

We're already using the biggest diapers available and the gel in the overnights just weirds me out. So we're stuck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We've let LO have a straw cup in the crib for a while now. He's never had a problem with peeing through his diapers, though.
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • I give my son a 1/4 - 1/2 a sippy cup of water. I also set my alarm for 2am to check him in case he needs a diaper change. It's a little bit of a hassle but it's worth it for a good night's sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"