Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Good sling?

I know its been asked before but I'm looking for a sling that's not to expensive and or hard to put on. Those wrap ones look hard to put on and i'm afraid that the tie won't hold good enough.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good sling?

• I use the K-tan sling. https://www.babyktan.com/ It's kind of a wrap sling, but really easy to put on.  It doesn't have a tie, it's more like two loops that go over your shoulders and under/around baby.  I feel like it holds him real well...  It also comes in a really breathable fabric, which is great for when I have to take him outside (when doing chores or whatever) cause it gets hot.
  • Don't get the Eddie Bauer sling. I got one used and I hate it. DS is only 8 lbs 6.5 oz but I feel like he's just crammed in there, the way he sits in it it looks like he could smother himself, and if I move around too much I feel like he's going to fall out. I used it once, that was it

imagePhotobucket width="180px"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Baby K'Tan. Love it and it is really easy and fast to put on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought one through a lady on Etsy ($40 w/s&h + taxes). I love the fabric, mostly because I customized it. But, I'm still learning how to use it. After watching some you tube videos of how to use it.. Some of them have what look like easier more shoulder padding versions, so I may purchase one of those.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • baby katan is awesome DS sleeps in it all the time
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • the moby wrap may look hard to put on but it is actualy pretty easy once you do it afew times... it holds baby pretty well and can even hold a 30lb toddler too without worry... my sister is still using hers for her 3 year old...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"