Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

:-( crying in her sleep

It breaks my heart when I watch her sleep and see her perfect little mouth frown, then hear her vocally whimper! Does anyone's LO have "bad dreams?" What do you think they are dreaming about?
And then there were three...

Re: :-( crying in her sleep

• Options

mine does... They dream about the birth experience, people they are afraid of, etc...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My lo does this a lot. Makes me so sad. She's such a happy baby when she's awake though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know. I feel so bad when she makes such sad little faces and kinda cries in her sleep cuz I figure she's having a bad dream. I love when she smiles tho while she's sleeping and sometimes kind of laughs. I always wonder what they could be dreaming about.
  • Options
    my lo sometimes wimpers and cries when he is sleeping but lately its just been loud giggles that scare the crud out of me... silence for 20 min when i'm trying to sleep then out of no wher a loud giggle... you try that...
  • Options

imageshelenawall:
    my lo sometimes wimpers and cries when he is sleeping but lately its just been loud giggles that scare the crud out of me... silence for 20 min when i'm trying to sleep then out of no wher a loud giggle... you try that...

lol that would probably scare the bejesus out of me! 

And then there were three...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"