April 2012 Moms

Pumpkin Beer

This board seems to be in line with my beer palate (see:  leinenkugel sunset wheat).

Does anyone have a favorite Pumpkin beer?  PIPs are appriciated. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: Pumpkin Beer

• I like Schafly Pumpkin Ale.

and I also like the Sam Adams OctoberFest and Harvest Pumpkin Ale.

• This isn't going to help you bc I have no idea what it was but I still dream about this pumpkin beer I had at a bar once... they served it with a cinnamon/sugar ring around the glass! It was SO GOOD. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTrudyCampbell:
    This isn't going to help you bc I have no idea what it was but I still dream about this pumpkin beer I had at a bar once... they served it with a cinnamon/sugar ring around the glass! It was SO GOOD. 

You just blew my mind.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • imageTrudyCampbell:
    This isn't going to help you bc I have no idea what it was but I still dream about this pumpkin beer I had at a bar once... they served it with a cinnamon/sugar ring around the glass! It was SO GOOD. 

And, I will be trying this out soon!  Thank you!! Smile 

• imagedixee.deluxe:

imageTrudyCampbell:

You just blew my mind.

A bar I used to go to in college used to serve it this way.  Amazing!  I now do that myself at home when I drink a pumpkin beer.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagefoozzle:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

imageTrudyCampbell:

You just blew my mind.

A bar I used to go to in college used to serve it this way.  Amazing!  I now do that myself at home when I drink a pumpkin beer.

I'm seriously doing this for my camping trip next week!  Holymotherofgoodness!

or

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My favorite is Southern Tier Pumking - it tastes like pumpkin pie (sorry, can't PIP from my phone!)

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Which of these suggested have a STRONG/sweet pumpkin taste?
  • Shipyard Pumpkin ale is FAB!

Post Road is good too!    I seriously cant wait for pumpkin beer!  I remember pretty much almost crying last year when i couldnt indulge in a glass (or five) of pumpkin beer.

There is also a really good banana bread beer out there.  Sounds strange... but its really good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope I can get one of these here.  I really want to try a pumpkin beer with the awesome cider donuts that are made just down the road a bit from my house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagedixee.deluxe:
    Which of these suggested have a STRONG/sweet pumpkin taste?

The shipyard pumpkin is pretty strong but its not "sweet".  I believe Post Road pumpkin is strong as well!

• imagedixee.deluxe:
    Which of these suggested have a STRONG/sweet pumpkin taste?

The Pumking definitely does.

Oh yeah the Shipyard one is good too, can't remember how pumpkin-y it was

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • imageTrudyCampbell:

My husband has had beer served like that.  I'm not a big beer drinker but I will say that I'm really excited about Dunkin Donuts starting their pumpkin coffee soon.  

• imageMrsE05:

imageTrudyCampbell:

My husband has had beer served like that.  I'm not a big beer drinker but I will say that I'm really excited about Dunkin Donuts starting their pumpkin coffee soon.  

YES!!!! We have a DD on campus and they alway shave too much pumpkin so I get to have it after it is over!! I LOVE IT!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"